Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Rayfoss great company

Rayfoss is a fantastic company, there customer service is great and sell good cheap lasers. Faona just emailed me the power test results.

My 50mW laser is overspec which is great. Assuming there 10mW of IR theres about 50+mW of green.

If you guys are looking for a laser go for rayfoss, good customer support. Although i havent actually lpmed my laser i trust faona didnt lie.

A review coming for my laser in 20-30days. Stay tuned!

-Danteslayer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 121

I bought one. With shutter, etc. All went ok! I agree rayfoss is good. Mine is a C03.

But beware. Respect the duty cycle. I think mine had a permanent power reduction since some day I left it on for ~2 minutes for taking beamshots.

I bought one. With shutter, etc. All went ok! I agree rayfoss is good. Mine is a C03.

But beware. Respect the duty cycle. I think mine had a permanent power reduction since some day I left it on for ~2 minutes for taking beamshots.

Yea, i think duty cycles are 60 on 30 off.

Hey question, I just ordered or well tried to a 200mW red from rayfoss, and I filled everything out, and it said order placed, but didn't ask or any payment info....... Did I miss something?

Lol, I literally got the invoice the same time your response came in lol. Aye...... Sometimes I am too impatient.

Hey guys, i ordered my laser on the 30th and it shipped next day on the 1st. Do you think it will get here before the 14th? Im going on vacation that day til the 21st and im hoping i get it in time to bring it on vacation. Im going to florida btw.

Hmmmm it's hard to tell, I want to say yes, but with shipments from china it can be iffy on time I've had things only take a few days to reach me from china, and other times it takes up to 20 days.

Did you get any notification that it shipped? I haven't heard a peep yet on whether mine has shipped or not. I sure hope it ships soon......