Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ray Foss?

I ordered a laser from Rayfoss last week and made my payment, I got a tracking number from Faona..

She noted in the E-mail to check the tracking any time after Monday... Well it's Thursday and still no info for the tracking .

I wanted to go onto there Web site and Nadda, no site is being displayed!

I sent Faona a e-mail asking nicely about the tracking number and expect to here something later tonight, and I say that loosely :thinking:

But I am starting to get worried, did I just get burned?

any body know whats up on her end?

Hey, when I got my tracking number, it wasn't even updated until it arrived in my town... Give it a week. Mine took 8 days.

Hey, when I got my tracking number, it wasn't even updated until it arrived in my town... Give it a week. Mine took 8 days.
*crosses fingers* I hope so, But that dont explain there site being down.

Im likely being my typical paranoid self again :whistle:
Thanks for that randomlugia ;)

I think if it's shipped already, it should get to you fine. I don't see why rayfoss would call it back just because the site went down... Do some sort of review when it arrives!
thumbsup.gif

I think if it's shipped already, it should get to you fine. I don't see why rayfoss would call it back just because the site went down... Do some sort of review when it arrives!
thumbsup.gif

Faona replied, I guess from all the flooding in Singapor there system has been down. Tracking is all good. :yh:

For sure I'll do a review when it arrives, I'll even do a short video.

Cant wait... my 1st high powered green :drool:

Just a quick up-date, I recieved my Ray Foss RF532-50mW-FLX in the mail today. What a nice quality unit, well it's my first non Radio Shack laser lol.

Also not on topic I also recieved my 50mw green from the led shoppe and it works real good..