Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Quit my job!

ped

Hey I just found my spade, so I thought I'd dig up this thread.
Well, it's happened again. The same guy I told you about in post #1 has now bought the buisness I went to work for! .
So yeah I think today I'll be handing my keys in and moving on to pastures new. I have offers on the table so we'll see.
I'll update soon.
Ped

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
6 years on and this guy pops up again. Frustrating, but glad you have offers available. Best of luck.

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
When you leave, you should hide random food around the place. Like raw chicken and fish, so that it rots weeks later and leaves a horrendous smell that no one can figure out where it's coming from. :LOL:

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that... this thread reads like a bad dream.
Best of luck. Hopefully you're able to keep the job and do without his interference

Hey I just found my spade, so I thought I'd dig up this thread.
Well, it's happened again. The same guy I told you about in post #1 has now bought the buisness I went to work for! .
So yeah I think today I'll be handing my keys in and moving on to pastures new. I have offers on the table so we'll see.
I'll update soon.
Ped

Good luck to you regardless of what you have coming your way. Take care.

gazer101

Wow this boss guy must have a lot of profit to be able to buy up so many of your employers lol
Sometimes its the "a$$holes" that go on to become the best businessmen and ultimately excel in our capitalist society 🤑