Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Questions about/for BeamCheap

-72... If I make the review and its not "Bullshit" then could I get my reputation back? Can we all just let this blow over?

I know Im loved :)

SelfLovers.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is dead and as many times as you keep pumping it full of lead doesn't change the fact its DEAD!

Watch Your Back!
If not just walk around LPF and maybe someone will be kind enough to do it for you! (Cooler7) hint hint

I've only been hanging around here about a month, but in that short time I've already learned that the true guy's here that call this forum "Home" or whatever r Honest and Insightful group with a Fortune teller somewhere? No joke I saw it the last couple days.

But with that comes Tough love which you absolutely need messing with some of these lasers.

mfo

This thread is dead and as many times as you keep pumping it full of lead doesn't change the fact its DEAD!

Watch Your Back!
If not just walk around LPF and maybe someone will be kind enough to do it for you! (Cooler7) hint hint

I've only been hanging around here about a month, but in that short time I've already learned that the true guy's here that call this forum "Home" or whatever r Honest and Insightful group with a Fortune teller somewhere? No joke I saw it the last couple days.

But with that comes Tough love which you absolutely need messing with some of these lasers.

Huh?...

cool7.gif

if someone with a negative reputation negative reputations me does that add points to my score??

Ok this is my last post untill I recieve my laser.. the next post will be my review.

Until then I think
itstimetost128501890719375000.jpg

**Edit** I added to your score

Last edited:
he said dump....

Cooler actually did try and rep me, go look at my profile.

I'm laughing so hard my eyes are watering right now.