Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Questions about/for BeamCheap

daguin

@ZTRMWA
Lemonwonder tested my laser and he said it had an output of 192mW...

No. Lemonwonderwhy SAID he tested your laser. However, it has now come to light that he doesn't have an LPM and that he has never had physical possession of your laser to be able to test it anyway.

He lied.

Peace,
dave

KiLLrB

Send it to Daguin (Dave). I will be sending him my Br pointer soon :D

*EDIT* I really have to know why you are so bent on clearing this guys name? I am starting to believe he is paying you off somehow.

daguin

Well is there a way I could get a LPM to see if he is "Lieing"...

WOW! It doesn't matter what your laser tests out to be. I didn't say you won't get a good laser. You're going to get an O-Like laser.

I said that he lied about having an LPM and about him testing your laser. At the very best, Susie told him what it was and then he lied about it being him who had the LPM and tested your laser. At worst he simply made up some numbers hoping that you would never be able to test your laser so you wouldn't know he lied.

For these two lies, your laser is immaterial.

I'm beginning to think you are just trolling this anyway.

Peace,
dave

**EDIT** Where in CA are you. You can come by here and test it your own damned self

Im not "Trolling" I joined this forum because I enjoy lasers and I like this community.

*Edit* Irvine, Next to Newport beach..

daguin

Im not "Trolling" I joined this forum because I enjoy lasers and I like this community.

Then why are you insisting on defending someone that has been clearly caught in a blatant lie?

Peace,
dave

**EDIT** I am close to the junction of the 57 and 60 Freeways

Last edited:
Alright. Your right, I'll stop... time to move on to a new thread :D

*Edit* When I recieve my laser I will see if I can make it down there :D

KiLLrB

349106591_troll_b_gone.gif

blaser

No. Lemonwonderwhy SAID he tested your laser. However, it has now come to light that he doesn't have an LPM and that he has never had physical possession of your laser to be able to test it anyway.

He lied.

Peace,
dave

How could he not have come in contact with the laser if it is being sold through BeamCheap which he operates? And I still don't see what profit margin would be made by lemon and beamcheap if they are indeed a dropship- if the output is true then the manufacturing costs of the lasers are close to the price (or relatively compared to O-like and Rayfoss) they sell them at, thus making it it an unprofitable business.

edit: perhaps this thread is done though- seems most of questions and speculations were resolved-

Last edited:
troll_b_gone.gif

I have just taken the pill. The Troll with be out of me tomorrow xD... untill I'm signing off. Good Night :Sleep:

daguin

How could he not have come in contact with the laser if it is being sold through BeamCheap which he operates? And I still don't see what profit margin would be made by lemon and beamcheap if they are indeed a dropship- if the output is true then the manufacturing costs of the lasers are close to the price (or relatively compared to O-like and Rayfoss) they sell them at, thus making it it an unprofitable business.

I have neither the time nor the patience to explain this all again. All of the info is in the threads (this one and the "Sneak Peak" one). You have a basic misunderstanding of how drop-shipping works.

Peace,
dave

D

Deleted member 8382

You can safely send it to dave and save the fuel. It's the person I trust the most over the Internet. I would rather believe that O-like scammed you than Dave did, I'm beeing totally honest. Ask anyone you want you'll see.

The thing is now becoming interesting. The guy says he never mentioned "lasersbee". So, please, could the guy who received the PM post a screenshot of that PM?

Also, could you please send the laser to Dave in order to see if the poweer is really 192mW?

The thing is now becoming interesting. The guy says he never mentioned "lasersbee". So, please, could the guy who received the PM post a screenshot of that PM?

Go to this Thread....

http://laserpointerforums.com/f41/sneak-peak-must-see-47891.html

and read posts number...

@ blaser.....

:wtf:

on the same thread read posts number

@ cooler77 ....
Were could I go buy, or make a laser meter. I know I sound like a noob ,but if my laser tests out to 192mW then lemon IS NOT selling faulty lasers.

Read my sig....:whistle:

Jerry

Last edited: