Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Questions about/for BeamCheap

KiLLrB

i wanna see frozen cat again

Cooler7

Thought that was what we were doing till you made your English class remark.
Well people on this forum haven't been the nicest people to me so far, I just joined this forum because I got interested in laser pointers :D.. please forgive me on that remark.

daguin

Well people on this forum haven't been the nicest people to me so far, I just joined this forum because I got interested in laser pointers :D.. please forgive me on that remark.

This is not just for you Cooler.

Why do people assume everybody is supposed to be nice to them?

Was that written into the constitution in a clause I missed?

Peace,
dave

lasersbee

Yeah... here it is....

Amendment #127 Thou Shalt Be Nice...

:crackup:

Jerry

daguin

Yeah... here it is....

Amendment #127 Thou Shalt Be Nice...

:crackup:

Jerry
Well that explains why we Merkins can expect "niceness", but what about the rest of the world?

Of course you already know from the graphic I posted that Canada is just a northern county of California, right? (Just above "Coffee.")

Peace,
dave

lasersbee

Nah...Nah... Nahh...
Like I already posted.... California is a new province of Canada......:whistle:

Jerry

zaery

Nah...Nah... Nahh...

Jerry
If things go on like this, California will break away from North America and hang out with New Zealand, cuz they're awesome!

IceNoise

Wow, I was pretty stoked at first about beamcheap. It looked like it had promise. But maybe not so much.

If it is true that Susie asked lemonwonder not to sell to LPF, yet there are several posts here making us aware of the site. It seems rather bad form to go against the wishes of your 'sister company'.

Its such a shame to fall so close to the start line....

daguin

Nah...Nah... Nahh...

Jerry
Aw Heck, Jerry. We gotz moar peoples in just Southern California than you do in your whole danged country :whistle:

Of course you can't drink the water or breathe the air . . .. . .

Wow, I was pretty stoked at first about beamcheap. It looked like it had promise. But maybe not so much.

If it is true that Susie asked lemonwonder not to sell to LPF, yet there are several posts here making us aware of the site. It seems rather bad form to go against the wishes of your 'sister company'.

Its such a shame to fall so close to the start line....
We are a pretty tempting target for get-rich-quick guys and scammers. Just look at the stats at the bottom of the front page. <3,000 individuals peruse the forum every 12 hours or so. Our Buy/Sell/Trade board is the most active board we have. Those things ring up dollar signs in some peoples' eyes.

Peace,
dave

Last edited:

Tech_Junkie

Banned
If things go on like this, California will break away from North America and hang out with New Zealand, cuz they're awesome!
Not true, Cal is moving inland, that's why the quakes. It will never fall into the sea.