Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Question Regarding Huge Price Gaps

Relax man:) Anyway I also found out the aries has 100% duty cycle. Does anyone know what the duty cycle for the pens are? Maybe I will email DL

Asa

Here's some more options for you.

O-Like 50mW Pen:
Silver chrome green laser 50mW/good finish [OLSGL50] - $29.00 : Welcome to O-Like.com, Your source for laser products

O-like 100mW Pen:
Silver chrome green laser 100mW/good finish [OLSGL100] - $62.99 : Welcome to O-Like.com, Your source for laser products

O-Like 150mW Pen:
Silver chrome green laser 150mW/good finish [OLSGL150] - $92.00 : Welcome to O-Like.com, Your source for laser products

Rayfoss 100mW Pen:
www.rayfoss.com

Rayfoss 150mW Pen (you can take the star effect off):
www.rayfoss.com

The duty cycle for the above pens is ~60 seconds. So 60 seconds, and them a little cooling session. Most pens will probably be that way.

Here's a review of their products.

O-Like vs Rayfoss 50mW Review:
http://laserpointerforums.com/f52/50mw-pen-comparison-o-like-vs-rayfoss-52991.html

I'd go with the 50/100/150mW O-Like pen if I were you! Looks pretty sweet too. Plus, with all the money I just saved you, you can buy me one too! And STILL have money leftover. :beer:

Last edited:
Oh that 150mw O-like looks so good :) I contacted DL by the way and they have no Duty cycle on any of their Vipers :)
Few questions:
1. Do O-like's lasers put out the amount advertised?

2. Is there an IR filter?

3. Can and will they ship to the U.S. without issues?

4. Is O-like good quality? Like is the pen casing metal or plastic?

USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!

Nearly every single question you've asked here has already been answered many times before.

Asa

Oh that 150mw O-like looks so good :) I contacted DL by the way and they have no Duty cycle on any of their Vipers :)
Few questions:
1. Do O-like's lasers put out the amount advertised?

2. Is there an IR filter?

3. Can and will they ship to the U.S. without issues?

4. Is O-like good quality? Like is the pen casing metal or plastic?

1. They're always very close to spec or over. You can ask them to test it for you before they ship it out, just contact Susie at o-like@live.cn

2. No. Not on this particular model.

3. Yes.

4. Metal, decent to good quality. It'll most likely last ya. And if you want to make sure, buy 2 (still less than a DL laser) so you have another just in case one breaks (there's a warranty and chances are it won't break from casual use, though).