Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

QQ-Tech 5mW Lasers Green/Red/Violet Review

I am sure that if you're on here, you have a powerful laser, but if you're looking for cheap lasers that won't blind anyone, I highly recommend QQ-Tech from Amazon. I bought the violet laser from them, and ended up buying a red and violet one also.

Green:
The green beam can be seen in dim areas, and can easily be seen during nighttime.

Red:
The red beam is barely visible in the dark, though this is expected from a red laser.

Violet:
The violet can be seen in dim areas, and can easily be seen at night.

I bought all of the lasers separately, but if you want all of them, here's the link: Amazon.com: QQ-Tech® 5mw 2in1 Green Red Blue / Violet / Purple Beam Laser Pointer Combo 3 Stage Laser Light Pens 532nm 650nm 405nm Triple Colors Disco Party: Electronics
If you want them seperately just search green, or red, or violet QQ-Tech laser. Oh, and the caps are fun to play with, especially when you are using all 3 lasers :)

I've had these lasers for a couple of weeks now and they are all running the same way as when I got them. Never changed the batteries yet. Sorry for not posting pics. The red beam cannot be seen on camera, the violet beam is very visible and appears blue on camera, and the green is barely visible on camera. Maybe this video will make up for it :)
If that doesn't work, here is a direct link: Blue Smoke! - Laser Fun! - YouTube
This is my first post btw..

Also I am thinking about getting an O-like Power Rock 50mW green laser and an O-like Sharp 250mW red laser. What do you guys think?
Power Rock Green laser Torch 50mW /Focusable&Waterproof [OL-MRGL50] - $36.99 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce
Sharp High Power Red laser 250mW /Waterproof/focusable [OL-WR-250] - $56.99 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

I have already bought three sets of these and they have yet to disappoint and everyone I have given them to loves them.

As for the O-Like lasers, their service seems recently hasn't been all that good from personal exp and others that I have heard. I may suggest Lazerer(based on what I have heard from reviews) or LazerBTB(based on personal exp) over them. I ordered an o-like now nearly 4 months ago and I still have nothing. The first time they sent it they screwed up on the addressing and it was returned. Then they asked me to pay for shipping again, which I did not agree to. They finally agreed to resend the laser after another two months and it has been 3 weeks since they said they would resend it. I asked for a refund again three days ago and apparently it was sent 5 days ago.

Last edited:
I have already bought three sets of these and they have yet to disappoint and everyone I have given them to loves them.

As for the O-Like lasers, their service seems recently hasn't been all that good from personal exp and others that I have heard. I may suggest Lazerer(based on what I have heard from reviews) or LazerBTB(based on personal exp) over them. I ordered an o-like now nearly 4 months ago and I still have nothing. The first time they sent it they screwed up on the addressing and it was returned. Then they asked me to pay for shipping again, which I did not agree to. They finally agreed to resend the laser after another two months and it has been 3 weeks since they said they would resend it. I asked for a refund again three days ago and apparently it was sent 5 days ago.
I am taking yours and other's advice and will probably buy a laser from another forum member. Thanks for the info!

Ah, good choice bro. You can hit me up if you want me to make you one too.

That's weird. Here is something that happended to me:

The first day i got the laser it seemed to be fine but after having it for some day i found out that if i had it on for over 30 seconds the dot would split to be 2-4 dots. When i saw this i instantly contacted O-Like (Susie). There went a few hours before she replied back and said that it was a crystal error and they would ship out a new module in a few days. Then some days after i asked if the module was sent and they answered that it was.

Now i'm just waiting for the module to arrive :) I didn't even had to sent it back, take a picture or a video of the problem.

I don't know if i was lucky about the service, but i found that pretty awesome :)

Last edited:
That's weird. Here is something that happended to me:

The first day i got the laser it seemed to be fine but after having it for some day i found out that if i had it on for over 30 seconds the dot would split to be 2-4 dots. When i saw this i instantly contacted O-Like (Susie). There went a few hours before she replied back and said that it was a crystal error and they would ship out a new module in a few days. Then some days after i asked if the module was sent and they answered that it was.

Now i'm just waiting for the module to arrive :) I didn't even had to sent it back, take a picture or a video of the problem.

I don't know if i was lucky about the service, but i found that pretty awesome :)
It seems to be hit or miss, but I'm not taking the risk. I bought a 1.4W yobresal blue ice from a forum member so that I wouldn't have to deal with chinese websites. I am only going to purchase through people on here from now on.

That sounds pretty cool. The one issue now is to wait and see if the module actually arrives. From what I have seen/read/experienced you may be in for quite a wait. Hopefully she sent it out quicker than she did my laser... if she remembers to send it at all. I would give it 2 weeks(after the initial supposed shipping date) and then send her an email asking if she has a tracking number for the module. She ended up shipping my laser 3 weeks after saying it was shipping out that day so...

In this case I have grown not to expect anything so if something does arrive, it will be a surprise in my mail box lol.

That sounds pretty cool. The one issue now is to wait and see if the module actually arrives. From what I have seen/read/experienced you may be in for quite a wait. Hopefully she sent it out quicker than she did my laser... if she remembers to send it at all. I would give it 2 weeks(after the initial supposed shipping date) and then send her an email asking if she has a tracking number for the module. She ended up shipping my laser 3 weeks after saying it was shipping out that day so...

In this case I have grown not to expect anything so if something does arrive, it will be a surprise in my mail box lol.

Today i got the module :).

It's really nice - they sent it to me as an express mail. Even thought it got caught by the customers it arrived in 7 days. And the best part is that the customer opened it and, even thought it was over the limit of what ur allowed to import, they didn't even taxed it. (Woot, +1 to danish customers :-D!)

So my experience with o-like is pretty good.

And here is a picture of the little 150mW baby i got :)
WK2yVgQRajQHYAUf5B6WPpszS5c0SSCTBVI-lDLwilU

That's pretty cool man. I'm glad to hear you got it. I am rather surprised at that shipping speed. Lucky for you, a module is not an easy thing for customs to check the output of lol. Hopefully the US customs sees my laser and assumes its a flashlight or something, whenever it gets here...

The cheap-ass 405nm laser I got from them for $6.29 shipped (now close to $8) was about 30mW if I recall. The host wasn't as nice as older Newwish lasers, but given the price, and that 405nm lasers don't generate that much heat, it was fine. I wanted it to take apart anyway, so that made it easier.