Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Puppies chasing pointer and just puppy pictures!

jakeGT

Okay I just am a big pet lover and wanted everyone to see my baby girls.
The little one is my 4 month old English bulldog and the 180 pound beast is my 2 year old English mastiff!
They are very sweet but as you see in the video the mastiff is a whiny butt if your not paying attention to her!

In the video I am using my <5mw violet pointer. No mirrors no nothing reflective and I never point it at her face. She hates the little dot and ttys to kill you if you have it in your hand haha.

40b1d338.jpg

3d098273.jpg

c9465619.jpg

34b0f010.jpg

965f7f6a.jpg

3df84e74.mp4

JEE-SUS.

That's one hell of a big dog. My parents have a 130lbs female newfoundland dog (Like a St.Bernard sort of) and I thought she was pretty big... Holy crap. That's a monster animal.

Beautiful animals though man. Very nice.

jakeGT

I love newfoundlands, my gf has one and a husky and there awesome dogs
Thank you I love them and yes she is a monster , she thinks she's a 180 lb lap dog! Haha

She?

SHE?!

JEESUS!!!

If that's the size of a female... knowing the males TEND to be bigger... Holy shit sir.

No really. You must need a wheelbarrow to take her for walks to clean up her crap LOL

jakeGT

Haha yes she! They are both girls
My backyard is a freaking mine field. You have to watch every step you take, because she literally poops turds bigger than most dogs