Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Punk mypsace startn shi  *NSFW*

dvdg101 said:
[quote author=mikeeey link=1230949257/0#7 date=1231006974]have any of you with myspace installed that app called mobsters?

if you don't know what it is, the app's on myspace are like little games and stuff to keep you entertained, most of them usually connect everybody somehow. Mobsters for example you click stuff to level up, you get money, fight people, get items, build up you mob. You fighting and interacting with other people on myspace. Well to more than half the people on myspace... mobsters is Serious Business! Everyone talks so much shit thinking they are real gangsters. O it's the funniest thing.

More than half the people on myspace are retarded -_-
I have myspace that I check sometimes daily for friends (what it's supposed to be for) and I've tried apps like tag me, truth box, etc and I find they're just a hassle. I just go with no apps. I use myspace for myspace.

As for the whole prank thing ... GOOD JOB! However, if the police really did get involved they wouldn't be too happy with you and might want to track you down. That's dependent on where you're from though.[/quote]
lol thats what I tell people. When they say "I think I'm gonna delete my myspace, it's too much of a hassle." I ask "But... That's like saying your gonna delete your email? Myspace should just be used as communication.. like email."

L@z3r

jake21 said:
[highlight]How do i respond to him ? i dont wanna make him mad. This guy is big and can fight very well. But i dont want him thinking i am a puss and am afraid of him.  [/highlight]

;D ;D ;D ;D hey wes is it the guy that stole my psp slim!!!!  :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
No, its not. this guy is white.

Wes, I don't see the big deal. You are a "puss" and you ARE scared of him. Either man the fuck up or back down and go about your daily business.

If its the first option then get it on film so I have some material to laugh at.

L@z3r said:
[quote author=jake21 link=1230949257/0#15 date=1231042272][highlight]How do i respond to him ? i dont wanna make him mad. This guy is big and can fight very well. But i dont want him thinking i am a puss and am afraid of him.  [/highlight]

;D ;D ;D ;D hey wes is it the guy that stole my psp slim!!!!  :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
No, its not. this guy is white. [/quote]

So, if you're not Wes...

...How would you know the race of the guy that stole Wes's PSP slim?

You've been Wesdabanned for a reason.

-Mark

JLSE

rocketparrotlet said:
[quote author=L@z3r link=1230949257/0#17 date=1231128110][quote author=jake21 link=1230949257/0#15 date=1231042272][highlight]How do i respond to him ? i dont wanna make him mad. This guy is big and can fight very well. But i dont want him thinking i am a puss and am afraid of him.  [/highlight]

No, its not. this guy is white. [/quote]

So, if you're not Wes...

-Mark[/quote]

Wes? thought we were rid of him and his antics? :-/

Wesdabanned, I lol'd

Also

Wes

GTFO mah LPF stupid nub. Youve been banned twice for a reason

jake21

i sent my psp slim almost new that coast me 120 bucks to do some things to it, he says some black kid stole it, sounds like to me he kept it and sold it to pay for his paypal fees from his last group buy.but now he stopped talking so don't do any transactions with him :p

Just sent me a very rude message, which I replied to with an even ruder message.

The little shit wants to play the game (which you all just lost), then I will play it one step ahead.

potatorage said:
well, since you insist... :D
A picture says more than words :D
Oh,please don't analyze my picture for insight into my personal life, thanks!
Dude why do you have neopets bookmarked?

rocketparrotlet said:
So, if you're not Wes...

-Mark

Took you guys this long to figure out it is Wes LMAO

wow, i was completly ready to give wes a second third fourth, wait, what chance are we on? anyway, i was ready to give wes a chance with group buys and stuff, but after jake's encounter, not a chance...

Tech_Junkie said:
[quote author=rocketparrotlet link=1230949257/16#19 date=1231291902]So, if you're not Wes...

-Mark

Took you guys this long to figure out it is Wes LMAO  
[/quote]

Read the original date of the posts...