Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Pulse

Collo53

Hello every one . Can any one tell me is the cheap pulse laser or can they be DIY to a pulse

That depends, are you planning a q-switch setup or do you want to z-fold to pockel cells ?

Collo53

im not sure about what you are talking about im not that clued up on such matters , can you or any one recomend were i can get a pulse lazer that i can speed up or slow down the speed thanks

Eidetical

I'll sell this 1985 JK pulsed ruby laser with Q-switch and etalons for a great price if someone would like to come and pick it up in Phoenix. JK Corner.jpgJK Hole A.jpgJK 2000 Supply.jpg

Photon Master

That’s an amazing laser! I’ve often wondered though why there are no pulsed laser pointers. Certainly not something at that power level but 10 shots from a fully charged 21700 battery would be wicked

I'll sell this 1985 JK pulsed ruby laser with Q-switch and etalons for a great price if someone would like to come and pick it up in Phoenix. View attachment 74864
This is what I'd imagine lasers vs. Tesla coil would look like!
Crickey, based on the size of that thing I would have pegged it for being at least a decade older.