Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PSP 3000

HumanSymphony said:
[quote author=Wesdaman14 link=1224115183/0#13 date=1224276910][quote author=maxkillz link=1224115183/0#12 date=1224275743]meh it will happen eventually right? ;D may as well get it so I'm ready :p
Yes it is 100% to happen. There Saying the psp 3000 has the old TA-090 Motherboard which is what the slim used. [/quote]
Yea but it doesn't have pandora so it's not gonna be that easy. He has to find all new exploits now.[/quote]
Well Apparently l sony must know how, as if somebody bricks there psp 3000 and sends it to them,they have to un brick it somehow you know ?

sony wont release anything that may help the homebrew scene. they had service batteries for a long time before DaX made pandora. i cant say that i dont agree b/c i do. if it was my product id feel the same way but hacking psp's does make them lots more fun. i wish DaX would work on the browser though....

well they probably wont brick it if theres no cfw to brick it with. also ive heard of a lot of times where they just sent a new psp. sony may have a way to unbrick, but maybe they left it out this time around. its also not the same TA-90 motherboard. DAX confirmed it has a different security than the psp-2000 version.

HumanSymphony said:
well they probably wont brick it if theres no cfw to brick it with. also ive heard of a lot of times where they just sent a new psp. sony may have a way to unbrick, but maybe they left it out this time around. its also not the same TA-90 motherboard. DAX confirmed it has a different security than the psp-2000 version.
Well you dont need CFW to get a brick. You can get a brick from Upgrading firmware on a OFW psp and accidentally cuts off,and u have a brick. yeah check the mobo here
http://sceners.org/?itemid=21

sony wont even cover those kind of bricks most of the time, its your own dumb fault. and obviously the motherboard is different because the ta-90 in the psp2000 IS ALREADY pandorizable whereas the ta-90 in the psp3000 ISNT (yet) and they have different (fixed) batteries.