Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

pseudonomen137

Re: pseudonomen137 scammed me out of $425!

drjohnny said:
I distinctly remember the second laser losing half its power before 30 seconds was up at 80 degrees (with no prior use that day).

You wrote in an email, "Yes, I do see the huge power drops after it heats up and they are more pronounced than your typical pen unit."

So it may be "in spec" for the first 30 seconds in a cool room, but I don't see how such a huge drop in power is acceptable for a $425 laser once it heats up a bit.

He said he's dealing with it, you need not post further information unless it is purely vital

el-taco, he also said he deserves this one... so let him have it dyjohny...

It's amazing some people on this board are calling me a douche bag and dick. ::)

I'm sure you guys would be livid too if you were sent an underpowered laser over 2 months ago, sent a replacement with terrible thermal stability, and then ignored for 2 weeks after being told a suitable replacement would be shipped in a few days.

Calling out pseudo on multiple threads was the only way to get him to respond, and I'm somewhat relieved he finally did.

drjohnny said:
It's amazing some people on this board are calling me a douche bag and dick.  ::)

I'm sure you guys would be livid too if you were sent an underpowered laser over 2 months ago, sent a replacement with terrible thermal stability, and then ignored for 2 weeks after being told a suitable replacement would be shipped in a few days.

Calling out pseudo on multiple threads was the only way to get him to respond, and I'm somewhat relieved he finally did.

What I was saying is you were complaining for the sake of complaining. He already agreed to sort it out, so the extra rant had no reason behind it, unless it slipped past me.

Omega

well, as far as i know, pseudo is human, and those human-things tend to make mistakes.
i can understand the anger and such with what has happened. but insulting and ranting at the guy (and others) isnt going to get you your laser any faster.
and pseudo, as said, shame shame for this fumble, but kudos for the way youre handling it now.

Pseudo has his name to protect. I think you achieved your goal Johnny. After hearing all that I dont think I'll go down the road you did.