Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Problems with burnt out blue 2 Watt + laser

GSS

Jaxson, DTR is also a member here and sells on ebay.
Your cheaper option is to look at his sight here. If you haven't seen his store link, I can tell you it's a wealth of info on top of top notch parts.
Showing a number of diodes on a bench supply with what they can do a certain amps..

Edit: Anthony gave his link? what are you asking?

I haven't gone looking for M140 diodes in a long time and because they are obsolete I expect the ones available to have some hours on them. I have at least one left in my stock from years ago.

GSS

Dtr seems to be out of stock of the M140 but he only sells new pulls from what I know. He had a while ago listed some used ones for discount.
Paul, the M140 is still a favorite of mine old style or not. 2W+ potential and what newbie needs more power for real?
Yeah they might be old for you seeing there's a multi W 405 available now but I haven't seen many members bragging on them yet.
I'm curious to what you would want now for a new diode? Other than a fancy WL..

I would love to see any 445nm to 450nm diode above 3 watts with the same beam specs of the M140 or the NUBM7875. The higher the power the better.

-
I build some pen lasers and the host acts like a heatsink sometimes it gets so hot you can't hold it :LOL:

Sorry for the later replay hehe i use it until the host gets hot never lost a diode :sneaky:, The only problem is the push button burns out if you use anything over 800>mW but low power diodes are ok, I build a 7W and gave it to a friend for fun and the host got very hot you could not hold it and the push button melted so i replaced the host :alien: