Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Problem!

I placed an order with RayJay for a few dollars short of $500. He is now banned... What can I do? I sent the money 3 months ago as a gift... :cryyy:

Last edited:

ARG

If peaceful resolution is still an option you can contact him through his PayPal email, or I can send you his LPF registration email. For some reason I cannot press enter, this will have to be one paragraph. If that is no longer an option you can't do a PayPal dispute as it was sent by a gift. You can do a credit card or bank account charge back.

I placed an order with RayJay for a few dollars short of $500. He is now banned... What can I do? I sent the money 3 months ago as a gift... :cryyy:
oh whoa! have a chat to "paulornuthin" "sinner" and maybe "nospin" or the others that sold/had dealings with him, i think they have addresses where they sent goods to and i think someone had a couple of email addresses of his aswell, your bound to find a lead somehow! a mod might be able to confirm his other LPF username he was using just before he was banned too

Last edited:
Rayjay was the returning banned scammer Tonyt. Sorry. :(
Thats the one! i had a mental block and could not remember the other LPF name of his, what goes around comes around !
something unfortunate may RayJay'Z way one day

Last edited:
I actually have a hunch he may have one, or two other accounts, but that remains to be seen. As its only a hunch I cant post the user names yet. :beer:

That's why you never send money as a gift. You might as well send an envelope of cash. Try using a chargeback if you can, but it may cause PP to terminate your account.

Never send money as a gift to someone you don't absolutely trust^

Vets here are reputable 99.99% of the time and many of us are comfortable sending irreversible payments as long as the seller is proven.