Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Problem Buying from Sanwu

Confuss

I know this isn't necessarily pertinent to lasers, but I recently tried to make a purchase from Sanwu, and it didn't work.

During checkout, when I tried to put in my card, I received an error message saying it was declined.
I found out about Sanwu from this experienced members of this website, so I figure it's trustworthy.

I just want to know if this has happened to anyone else, and if so, what I can do about it. Thanks!

Coonie

Well just because you saw an advertisement on this site doesn't necessarily mean someone made sure it was legit. But at any rate why not contact them about it? No one here works for them. If you're just looking for reviews you could find them with a search. Personally I like to make my own lasers so I can't say what seller is good and what is bad.

Encap

Try again and see if it goes through maybe you made an error in card number or some aspect if the card is otherwise good/has an adequate available amount for your purchase.
Call customer service # on back of your card/whoever issued your credit card and ask--sometimes certain cards will not allow purchases from certain Countries or sellers for whatever reasons and also email Sanwu tell them what happened and ask how to pay as well.

Never heard of anyone having trouble paying Sanwu -- dozens of happy LPF member customers.

Well just because you saw an advertisement on this site doesn't necessarily mean someone made sure it was legit. But at any rate why not contact them about it? No one here works for them. If you're just looking for reviews you could find them with a search. Personally I like to make my own lasers so I can't say what seller is good and what is bad.
If you don't have anything useful to say why say anything at all? It is well known sanwu is a good company here and podo is a member here on LPF that I believe runs sanwu. Do more research before telling other people to do more research.

Coonie

If you don't have anything useful to say why say anything at all? It is well known sanwu is a good company here and podo is a member here on LPF that I believe runs sanwu. Do more research before telling other people to do more research.

You don't like my comments? Tough. This is an open forum. I don't need to do the research for him. You want to then go right ahead. We don't work for sanwu so no one here can do anything.

I never like to hear about problems with JL OR SANWU...
They often turn out that the makers did nothing wrong.

Right now the pandemic can cause problems we would never consider.
Pisses me off to hear crap like 'FungFlu' or 'Chinamade' flu..
Finding out where this came from is NOT important--no $$ or time should be sprent on anything but a cure. After that let the 'finger pointers' go at it.
AND it is clear that the end of the Pandemic is far far away..

WAY too serious to say..'I was only kidding" WTF!?
Kidding?
are we supposed to laugh at that??

wow