Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Pricedrop!: Offroad's Laserbtb sales thread!

Thanks for the heads up jerry :beer:

Also another price drop! :beer: i believe prices are now below the groupbuys i used to do.

Robin

You'll be getting a darn good laser and deal.

Hey Robin, I apologize for not getting this from you a while back, I have ran into a bit of financial issues lately and was honestly hoping someone would get this from you when you bumped it.

Hi. Not a problem :beer: i am not in a rush with this. And financial problems can occur to everyone!

However it is sad that they are not used so it time to switch owners! :)

Greetings,

Robin

Last edited:
Hi. Not a problem :beer: i am not in a rush with this. And financial problems can occur to everyone!

However it is sad that they are not used so it time to switch owners! :)

Greetings,

Robin

Yeah very true. I probably have too many hobbies and my budget cannot keep up :(
Cars, flashlights, lasers, and drones. Hah! My budget really only wants me to have 1 hobby. Did SOSDD purchase that 445? Sounded like he wanted it.

Yeah very true. I probably have too many hobbies and my budget cannot keep up :(
Cars, flashlights, lasers, and drones. Hah! My budget really only wants me to have 1 hobby. Did SOSDD purchase that 445? Sounded like he wanted it.

I have the same problem! Too many hobbies. And no he did not.

Greetings,,

Merry Christmas, Robin. Hope the rest of your sale goes well. I hope this doesn't mean you are getting out of lasers.