Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PRICE DROP: Custom Heatsink for Arora/C6, MUST SEE!

Greetings everyone!

I have up for sale a custom heatsink that I turned and polished to a mirror shine. This heatsink will directly thread directly into any C6, just like the one from my last red build. Detailed photos of the building process, materials and great photos are located here:

Another C6, Custom Heat Sink... PHOTOS!

Essentially, you take the crown, thread it onto the body, then thread this heatsink directly through the crown and into the body. The result is a nice looking, solid hunk of aluminum to cool your goodies.

The kit comes with:

Heatsink
Focusing Knob
Complete *ALUMINUM and COPPER* Aixiz Module
17mm Acrylic Contact Plate
Battery Contact (tinned)
Small Bit of Heatshrink Tubing for Battery Contact

All you need now is a diode, driver, and maybe glass focusing lens. Acrylic lens comes with aixiz module. Oh yeah, and that C6 host you're bored with.

CRAP! I forgot the best part: You can use either a standard in-aixiz driver or a 17mm round driver in this heatsink!!!!!

The focus knob comes with a bit more thread room than usual, to accomodate those who like to 'set it and forget it'. This will help them accomplish that without the gap between the heatsink and focus knob.

Complete Kit: What you see is what you get:
20120917210019.jpg

20120917211144.jpg

20120917211128.jpg

Below you can see the rim bore. It will accomodate the included 17mm spacer or your own 17mm round driver.

20120917211321.jpg

20120917204520.jpg

The last one shows it on 'ol McBusty... the C6 I crushed in my lathe. Hence, the bandaid. :crackup:

I'm looking for $65.00. Have to raise money for my home anodizing setup. If I'm making things out of aluminum, I might as well, right?

Payment Options:

I like paypal. I have been doing business on Ebay with a 100% feedback score for over 10 years. It's conveinient for me and easy for most people.

If you live in the Houston area, I might entertain cash or check.

Either way, PM me if you are interested. Oh, and feel free to post comments at your leisure.

Last edited: