Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Price drop (again)! FS: 3.5W Nichia NDB7A75 Laser Diode in Module, Prism Pairs

Hi everybody!

Up for sale is a brand new 3.5W NDB7A75 diode in copper module that I bought from DTR's shop. I had a project in mind for it, but it is put in hold for now while I fund a more expensive project. I will sell it for $150 shipped to the US. (down from $180)

Also FS are some anamorphic prism pairs from the B+W tek units. These are nice for reshaping those nasty rectangular beams from the higher powered 635nm diodes into square beams. $30 for shipped for one, $25 each additional. These have coatings for NIR wavelengths, but will work in the red with a little bit more loss.

PM me if interested!
Edit: Price drop!!
Edit2: Price drop again!!

Last edited:

ped

Re: FS: 3.5W Nichia NDB7A75 Laser Diode in Copper Module, Prisim Pairs

Photos?

Jstr

I'll take a prism pair. How many do you have and will you upload a pic? Can these be used to correct the beam of the ndb7A75?

Note that the prism pairs from the B+W Tek units are coated for IR wavelengths; you may have significant losses with other wavelengths.

Re: Price drop! FS: 3.5W Nichia NDB7A75 Laser Diode in Module, Prism Pairs

Price drop on the laser diode!!

NKO29

Do you have a suitable driver for the diode?

I have two 2.2A X-Drives that I would sell at cost with purchase of the diode. They can be run in parallel for 4.4A but this would be pushing the diode quite a bit. One other thing to note is that although I have had success paralleling X-drives, I think others may have had issues doing the same.

I also have an adjustable X-drive that goes up to 3.5A that I'd sell for $25. I could solder it to the diode at no additional cost too if you'd like.

NKO29

I'll keep that in mind, Im just looking around for a diode for my hosts that have been sitting around for over a year now. Havent been here in a while and im in no rush, but I'll let you know!

Sounds good, good luck with your build! If this ends up selling soon and you want one of these diodes, you can always get one from DTR for not much more. :beer: