Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Pot Mod again

JLSE

In my experiance, I have found, The bigger tools are not usually as reliable / safe, and seeing that the laser is in a, tube, it seems fitting to use a, tube, cutter :eek:

bledis

Thanks for tutorial wannaburn, but I really dont understand the word "pipe cutter", maybe you can show an image how it looks? My english not so good, so sorry about that.

JLSE

here are three diiferent types, the large metal and small metal, can be purchased at home depot for about ten bucks, plumbing isle. The reddish plastic looking is from a hobby shop, this is the one that does not scratch.

Attachments

• P1040009.jpg
    P1040009.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 72
sku_1103_1.jpg

For all to see.

bledis

Eh Im decided to not mod my new DX 30 True when it arrives.. Anyway its a bit risky..

I like the pipe cutter idea wannaburn, my guess is that as the cutting wheel tapers to a sharp edge as you tighten it up it forces the 2 pieces appart.....
I will give that a go next time around.....although now that DX do modules there is less need for me to do it. :-/

Regards rog8811