Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post Your GUN (PICS)

Encap

I wasn't going to respond to you at all, but your reply to the post by Grix that he posted over 7 years ago, SEVEN YEARS AGO, yes 7...over seven years ago read : " Thank God guns are banned in my country ", so why the hell would he care to hear about how to own one?

Your reply was as ignorant as it could be if you are in fact an ignorant noob, but even an ignorant noob can see the comment is over 7 years old, and your reply was stupid because Grix is obviously not interested in owning a gun.

I call BS, unless you truly are both an ignorant noob and a very stupid one at that.

Try to understand I use the words ignorant and stupid as descriptive terms based on your post, not as insults, as being ignorant is not knowing something and being stupid is telling someone who posted 7 years ago that they don't like guns how to own a gun.

Exactly--he only posts the most dysfunctional idiotic posts he can come up with.--thus everyone smells troll immediately

Last edited:
Sign the petition to stop HR 3999 as it's loose wording could affect all self loading rifles, there are many videos about HR 3999 that you can watch, it is intentionally loosely worded to create a slippery slope.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/do-not-pass-hr3999

Signed. I am very much against anything that tries to take away from our constitutional rights. Does no one see anymore the constitution is in place so that if the government were to become corrupt, it could be overthrown and replaced again? Seems to me that only a corrupt government would want to take away from it.

As for the main purpose of this thread, here is mine:

Full size.

1018171510a_2.jpg