Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Post Your BEST Laser Pic and Beam Pic Here

Daedal

A nice bright Florida morning along with some fog (very slight with low clouds) and you get a nice beam with a very bright end spot of it hitting the clouds :)

Enjoy;
DDL

Attachments

Things

we had TONS of fog this morning, but i only have a dx 30 at the moment, and the batteries were flat, and the laser was cold :'( so i didn't get a good beam :-[ damn it!!

Morepower

things said:
we had TONS of fog this morning, but i only have a dx 30 at the moment, and the batteries were flat, and the laser was cold :'( so i didn't get a good beam :-[ damn it!!
LOL !!!  You wouldn't make a very good Boy Scout !!!!

Some Red shots

Tallaxo

WOW, that last red pic is outstanding. Brilliant Morepower, its like a still out of a movie.

Jase

Morepower

Tallaxo said:
WOW, that last red pic is outstanding.  Brilliant Morepower, its like a still out of a movie.

Jase

Thank you sir !!!! It's amazing what you can come up with when your bored.

Gazoo

Daedal said:
Comming soon... I hope... I will post a quick one tonight then and then work on a better one later on. My red died, and I like red lasers more than green, but I don't have one now... :(

--DDL
Lol...don't feel bad. The last two diodes I had died too. Shame because they were great burners. But I still have my flashlight red, although it isn't a good burner.

For those of you posting pics, they are awesome. I too do like red better, but I know I would have a lot of fun with a green laser and will get one when I can afford it.

Morepower

Nice pic Rhith, it would have looked awesome in a dim lit room !!!!

Here's a pic I took while I was away.

Beam Bounce

Things

YYYAAAYY!!!! my scanner is here!!!!! a day early!!! i'll have some cool pics up soon!!!!

Biffter

these aren't my best for sure, but then i have to say i haven't really taken any that i am that happy with, but i will get round to it one day, just need some free time.

Here's a few different one's.

Morepower

DUDE !!!  What do you mean your not happy with them ???  They are AWESOME !!!

And that first one is a good example of how the beam just seems to terminate at a point in the sky.