Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post Pictures|Videos | of stupid people with laser pointers.

AUSBEN

I'm creating this thread to help people who are confused what not to do with a laser pointer and what a moron you look like if you do!.

Ill start,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JcbTgS0d20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA1dGd93yvw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNTlTdlHHbk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxv_q5n_QEI

morone.jpg

60d1311914776-malaysia-fan-shines-laser-pointer-lions-keepers-eyes-during-match-malaysia_fan_shines_laser_pointer_in_lions_keepers-thumbnail.jpg

PLEASE POST PICTURES/VIDEOS YOU HAVE FOUND!

Last edited:

Wow, I'm thinking IQ tests might be needed before selling lasers to certain people :wtf:.

How stupid can people get?

Last edited:

AUSBEN

Oh that picture with the chinese guy,
I'm having a go at their company baha.

Warning them of the dangers of china lasers emitting ALOT of IR which causes a high ammount of damage to the retina...

Oh and i told them to stop selling cheap china lasers XD

LaserpenShop's facebook

Oh and they think its ok to shine lasers in their mouth with a risk of bumping and hitting there eyes aslong as they are a "Laser Geek"

Last edited:
You really want all those stupid pictures coming up in a google image search, which links them to laserpointerforums? I get what you're trying to do but it would kind of make it look bad here with a whole thread of pictures/videos showing people doing stupid things with lasers.

AUSBEN

You really want all those stupid pictures coming up in a google image search, which links them to laserpointerforums? I get what you're trying to do but it would kind of make it look bad here with a whole thread of pictures/videos showing people doing stupid things with lasers.

Yep because I want people to be aware what not to do with a laser pointer. If you don't like this thread just leave this thread now. Thank you.

I think darks Question was aimed more at do want more dipshits coming to forum, degrading teh quality of posts topics as well as increasing the work load for the admins, and giving said stupid people more stupid ideas to increase the chances of lasers being banned world wide?

Other then those reasons I think it's ok to post the pics and videos but preferably in a way that would generate less negative traffic for the forum.

I think darks Question was aimed more at do want more dipshits coming to forum, degrading teh quality of posts topics as well as increasing the work load for the admins, and giving said stupid people more stupid ideas to increase the chances of lasers being banned world wide?

Other then those reasons I think it's ok to post the pics and videos but preferably in a way that would generate less negative traffic for the forum.

Swing and a miss. What I meant, was what I said (which I thought was pretty clear).

A whole thread of pictures of people doing stupid shit with lasers...in a forum that's supposed to be credible. All those stupid pictures can come up in searches involving lasers and it links them to LPF. How does that make LPF look when a ton of these pictures are linked to it? Again, nice try though. But I believe I know me best.

Denson

i think this thread should of got posted in the multimedia section lol, that is why we have it there, for pictures and video's

Swing and a miss. What I meant, was what I said (which I thought was pretty clear).

A whole thread of pictures of people doing stupid shit with lasers...in a forum that's supposed to be credible. All those stupid pictures can come up in searches involving lasers and it links them to LPF. How does that make LPF look when a ton of these pictures are linked to it? Again, nice try though. But I believe I know me best.
Good point!
But videos aren't a problem, right?
If not i'll remove them asap! :)

Last edited:
When I see videos like these I am really surprised lasers have not been entirely banned.