Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

possible to mod?

After reading through some threads, i figured this thing might be press fit (you can see the marks on it form me trying to pull it apart). I saw something about wood blocks and about drilling a hole in front of the button, any ideas? I'm partial to the drilling a hole idea.

Attachments

• laser2.jpg
    laser2.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 75

is the sticker covering a joint?? if so, you may need to cut the sticker. I'm not familiar with this pointer.

Kenom

the block of wood idea is a great idea. I'm so glad I've tried it now. You drill a hole in the wood same size as your pointer. Then cut it in half right down the middle of your hole. Put the pointer in the hole holding the two pieces together and put it in a vise. This prevents damage to your laser's finish. Then PULL and or TWIST. If it CAN come out it WILL.

S

SenKat

The key part to remember is to be GENTLE - otherwise, you could very well end up with an expensive, but neat looking worthless "thing" !

SenKat said:
The key part to remember is to be GENTLE - otherwise, you could very well end up with an expensive, but neat looking worthless "thing" !

you mean a woman?? ;D ;D ;D