Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Positive Negative Polarity Sign!

I bin searching all over to find small sticky for lasers positive negative polarity something small not the size of a battery !!
Any recommendation ware to find something like 2cm or even 1cm !! :unsure:

Anthony P

I have occasionally printed labels on computer on ordinary paper, sprayed a coat or 2 of clear on them, and glued in place. It may sound a little silly, but it works very well.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Hi Alien, I make mine with a label maker, they can be made very small, or larger depending on label tape size, they can also be made of many different colors, they are also very durable.
I generally make mine either black on a white background, or black on a white background.
I also use these to mark my host so that I can remember the battery orientation.

If you want some, I can make some up in a variety of sizes and mail them to you, if you're interested PM me. :)

I use a felt tip marker to mark the inside of the battery tube or the tail cap on the inside. I have not done this every time, but only on those that may be confusing. A sharpie would work just as well.

I use fingernail polish instead of Loktite. You can remove it easily with acetone. It also works well for holding the acrylic lens housings to a focus ring. If you need a do over, just use acetone and start over.