Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PontiacG5's Massive sales thread. Diodes, Lasers and parts!!

PM sent--

BTW guys-- somebody should jump on that ML-great deal-w/ controler too??
The gold PS is the most desirable one you can get!! works with 110 0r 220.

the color lines will blow you away!!

Last edited:

i didnt see a power listed for the 473 ?

At least 10mW with the pickup installed still, probably more like 25+mW with the pickoff removed but its a lot less stable that way. I don't have a meter though so I can't say for sure.

Yep, thats a whole complete argon package. Well, I guess you need a 12V wall wart for the fans but I could find one if you don't have a 12V power supply. Everything is there that you need to get lasing otherwise.

O really wish I could take the second from you broke atm but may be able to but the 473 in a few weeks

Early morning bump. If someone were to get this and be able to do a local pick-up the deal would be even mo' betta'. MLs like this go for much more on FeeBay and more often than not they are not plug n play. The controller is not usually included or the cooling fan. And you can be sure that it will run fine as Pontiac has done his maintenance runs which ensures that it will start and run just fine.

SEE THIS THREAD!!

http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/u...w-controller-ready-lase-69236.html#post999366

Last edited:
Dog gammit. Would have bought the boost drivers and PHRs together. Oh well... the offer stands in the unlikely event that LaserCo is rendered unable to.

Where did they come from originally?

Last edited: