Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Police Officers got shot in the Eyes with a laser!

Zom-B

Re: Police Officers got shot in the Eyes with a la

They're bored too

[media]http://www.youtube.com/v/S0sCKVCgjwM[/media]

Dang this sux. I guess this things are just bound to happen. :-/

Montana64 said:
World is full of idiots.  Aiming a laser at a cop in the US is a pretty good way to find yourself absorbing some lead projectiles!  ::)

just to be a smartass, lead bullets are illegal so they wouldn't be lead, lol

thesk8nmidget said:
[quote author=Montana64 link=1222678730/0#10 date=1222704945][quote author=thesk8nmidget link=1222678730/0#9 date=1222701495]wow that guy is more smrter than us

If that remark was aimed at me, i apologize for trying to inject a little humor.  I never proclaimed to be smarter than anyone else, in fact when it comes to electronics, im a complete illiterate.  Nice way to welcome a noob to the forum.

If that remark was not aimed at me, then i apologize for taking offense.

Have a great day![/quote]

nope not towards you at all :)

i was directing it towads the person that is now behind bars :)

i was also just adding some humor [/quote]

My bad..... i apologize :-[

Thanks for clarifying that. I really feel like a butthead now! lol

rathat

Yeah all of the CNI stickers say <500mw. It may have irritated them were they cant see well if thats what they mean. Also though its in Sweden and you don't go to jail unless your murder someone or something they have like no jails there like special houses i think . Hell probably get a fine.

Artix said:
So this guy had a $6000 herc and shot the police in the eyes? :eek: That idiot, didn't realize they would confiscate it...  :p

i think he figured they would be blind and wouldn't be able to find him ;D

rathat said:
Yeah all of the CNI stickers say <500mw. It may have irritated them were they cant see well if thats what they mean. Also though its in Sweden and you don't go to jail unless your murder someone or something they have like no jails there like special houses i think . Hell probably get a fine.

I have to say that's not really true. Here in Sweden you can go to jail for lesser things than murder. :p

Oh, we do have jails here in Sweden of course. :-? And as in most other countries you can go to jail for loads of stuff less than murder.

Damn that it happened in Sweden! The worst is not (IMO as a laser enthusiast) the puishment for the individual himself, but for the entire laser hobby. In Sweden not many yet know about hi powered lasers, and the less attention lasers will get, the better. At least as the newspapers present it:

"Freak shining a terrorist weapon towards a police officer"

Or something like that. It's pretty easy to understand how a normal (non-laserist) person will percieve that. :(

Unfortunatley, I think that in a near future, lasers will be banned in the same way as in Down Under in the entire world.