Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Poetry Thread

I don't limit myself to one style or level of seriousness. I write serious poems, funny poems, long poems, short poems, and experiment with different writing styles.

I'm also a huge fan of wordplay :D

-Lol, nice haiku, Trevor.

Last edited:

Captain Kirk sat on the bridgework
Eating his phasor pie
Along came the Spock, who said, in shock
"Don't EAT that sir, you'll DIE!"
So Kirk burned Spocks face off.

Captain Kirk sat on the bridgework
Eating his phasor pie
Along came the Spock, who said, in shock
"Don't EAT that sir, you'll DIE!"
So Kirk burned Spocks face off.

I am a huge Star Trek fan. I just watched Wrath of Khan last night on blu-ray. I am also not afraid to say I cried when Data sacrificed himself to save captain Picard in the movie Star Trek: Nemesis.

I am a huge Star Trek fan. I just watched Wrath of Khan last night on blu-ray. I am also not afraid to say I cried when Data sacrificed himself to save captain Picard in the movie Star Trek: Nemesis.

Data was by far the most interesting character in the TNG universe to me. I didn't cry but I was very very pissed off. Overall Nemesis just didn't do it for me, but that just made is suck so much more. I would have rather seen ANYONE else die instead of Data.

Suddenly you start to dim
and my mind wanders to places grim
Was it from that time you fell?
Nope! Thank god it's just the cell.

I can relate, also minor edit:beer:

My LEAST FAVORITE is;
Star Trek V: The Final Frontier

The writers must have been drinking Windex or chewing phenolic resin beads or something when they came up with that one.

My FAVORITE is;

Last edited: