Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Pluto-Green laser

Sell:pluto-Green-1W projector
Nice photos to share with you!
20120220111553ytvvj.jpg

20120220121500w4xkl.jpg

Price:1,290USD
MOQ:1 piece
The real output is more than 1W.Usually,it`s from 1.1W to 1.3W.
The shipping cost depends on the destination.

Last edited:

Spam reported. Dont post web addresses without paying the forum to advertise the site.

Last edited:
Spam reported. Dont post web links without paying the forum to advertise the site.

Dude, did you look at the link? It's a picture. The double post looks accidental, but makes it look spamy.

Last edited:
You guys do see the web address on the door. Or am I missing something?

I do, but only now that you mention it. It is not a link, and honestly, I would have asked where to buy one if I were interested, because I didn't even notice it.

EDIT: the website doesn't even exist

Last edited:
You cannot post a web address for your company without paying the forum for advertising. This is called spam.

Sorry, should not have said link.

Last edited:

daguin

Yeah. But it's dead. Since I can't see any "sales" or effective advertising (yet?), I moved this to multimedia.

She had two of these. I deleted one.

We'll see what she does with this one

Peace,
dave

daguin

Is this the new regulation on Sell/Buy/Trade part?I do it like last year:thinking:

Yes,it`s the projector for sale.
The tittle must be with "SELL"?

The Buy/Sell/Trade board is basically for individual members to offer personally owned items

"Companies" can post in the Companies board and/or the Deals and Discounts board

If you are trying to sell something, you should include enough info so that people can decide whether to buy it or not. (price, availability, power output, shipping cost, etc.)

Peace,
dave