Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PLEASE help me find legitimate 200mw green laser pen

Can you please just leave me alone and let me try to sell my laser??? Seriously this was incredibly rude i've been trying to sell it for over a month and a half!!!

Last edited:

Yes it's proving you that you literally wasted my full time. Also, how about you show the full conversation?? That's only 2 PM's.

Yes it's proving you that you literally wasted my full time. Also, how about you show the full conversation?? That's only 2 PM's.

That should show enough. You got butthurt. Grow up. If you misunderstood and I don't want to buy, relax and continue your sale. No need to get in my business with other people and be a brat.

Attachments

• convo 2.png
    convo 2.png
    94.5 KB · Views: 68
That should show enough. You got butthurt. Grow up. If you misunderstood and I don't want to buy, relax and continue your sale. No need to get in my business with other people and be a brat.

No I didn't misunderstand what you said, it was clear. Thanks for wasting my time. Let me continue my sale and leave me alone, and I'll leave you alone.

No I didn't misunderstand what you said, it was clear. Thanks for wasting my time. Let me continue my sale and leave me alone, and I'll leave you alone.

cake12345. I took another look at your sale and your price seems fair, seeing as you listed it had some cosmetic damages to it.

However, I would consider lowering the price by maybe $10-$20. I see the pen retails for $179 and the fact yours has cosmetic problems may push some people away from purchase if the price is too high. I would say don't go below $120(if possible), you have a nice laser and you shouldn't get short changed.

Best of luck :)

-Alex

Last edited:
cake12345. I took another look at your sale and your price seems fair, seeing as you listed it had some cosmetic damages to it.

However, I would consider lowering the price by maybe $10-$20. I see the pen retails for $179 and the fact yours has cosmetic problems may push some people away from purchase if the price is too high. I would say don't go below $120(if possible), you have a nice laser and you shouldn't get short changed.

Best of luck :)

-Alex

Only the case has damages, and the little pocket clip is a bit messed up but the laser functions flawlessly. Shipping is $10 on optotronics so its $189, and I think 130 is a fine price for it.

Only the case has damages, and the little pocket clip is a bit messed up but the laser functions flawlessly. Shipping is $10 on optotronics so its $189, and I think 130 is a fine price for it.

Ok if you think $130 is ok that is fine. Just trying to help is all....

-Alex

Ok if you think $130 is ok that is fine. Just trying to help is all....

-Alex

I didn't realize I came off on that kind of rude my bad. But I do think 130 is good but I might put it to 126 so I can sell the thing and actually have money leftover haha

i think we should let this issue slide....it seem to be misunderstanding on the part of both party so i suggest deleting the fighting post so there won't be drama down the road? the last thing i want is for a troll to pick this up and turn this into a drama...

i think we should let this issue slide....it seem to be misunderstanding on the part of both party so i suggest deleting the fighting post so there won't be drama down the road? the last thing i want is for a troll to pick this up and turn this into a drama...

Yes we should let it go, but I still think I understood his post correctly. I'm over it now, i'll find another buyer who's actually serious and isn't a troll.
+rep to Isaac Clarke

Last edited:
subscribed!
Smile.gif

What actually is the point of this...?

It was a simple misunderstanding. No harm intended by me. The problem is he became rude and then tried to slander me. But I agree to disagree and drop it. His price is fine, I'm just looking for a deal. And if I'm going to pay more I want the power I was looking for originally, which I will be able to obtain now if all goes well.

Sorry. I re read the post like 50 times and I understand it now lol. It was kind of weird to comprehend... Sorry for trying to force you to buy it. truce? (but hey its still for sale....? lol)