Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Please close this

Status
Not open for further replies.
CD readers, and writers, and DVD readers and writers, and Blu-ray (same deal) I'm looking for them all. But here's the catch, I'd rather not pay more than shipping costs (cheap, I know) but if you really don't need them I'll gladly take them off your hands. I love taking these apart and playing with them, attaching power supplies to the dozens of leads to see what moves and ticks. This may be a childish request, but I mean it in the most mature way. If you want to get rid of it, I'll take it =] I'd prefer offers of 5+ drives so I get more bang for my buck, PM me if you've got anything! Thanks!

Last edited:

Re: B> Drives, CD/DVD/BD

Why don't you change the Thread Title to "Please donate your
CD readers/writers, DVD readers/writers, and Blu-ray for FREE
"

I thought you send a PM to someone this morning to buy
the lot of CD drives he has up for sale... Were they not FREE...:whistle:

http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/stuff-sale-69990.html#post1036586

You're old MO seems to be surfacing.....:tsk:

Jerry

Last edited:

I did PM him, I then realized that that was an old thread resurfaced, and chances are they're gone seeing as the were, in fact, free. I also don't see the connection you're trying to make, I was confronted on my post count, and have since reverted to 3-4 post a day. I am asking for people to give their clutter that they don't need or want, to me. Clears up space for them, and I get goodies =] It's a win-win, like a garage sale. I never did anything like this, so this is nothing like the "old" me, so again, I am still unaware of the bridge that is linking the two "me"s together, if you will. Pardon the stretch of the analogy, ran out of words there.

Last edited:
Re: Please donate your CD readers/writers, DVD readers/writers, and Blu-ray for FREE

Unfortunately if anything you'll probably end up with CD readers/writers and DVD readers. Most of us want the visible diodes inside of the dvd writers and blu-ray devices. But seriously, check out computer repair shops. You won't have to pay shipping and they usually give them out for free since they're broken (usually its just the motors)

Re: Please donate your CD readers/writers, DVD readers/writers, and Blu-ray for FREE

Alright, if there's some on the way to the recruiter's office (forgot to initial somewhere on my contract :/ ) then I'll try to pick up a few =] thanks for the tip (again) And CD drives are cool, I want to harvest the motors, and I like tinkering and opening things up, it's something I find very interesting =]

Also, one of the cashiers I work with a good friend of mine, and the mother of a friend in school, who is also a sign twirler at a local computer repair shop. Maybe I could pull a few strings and we could work something out =]

Last edited:

I did PM him, I then realized that that was an old thread resurfaced, and chances are they're gone seeing as the were, in fact, free. I also don't see the connection you're trying to make, I was confronted on my post count, and have since reverted to 3-4 post a day. I never did anything like this, so this is nothing like the "old" me, so again, I am still unaware of the bridge that is linking the two "me"s together, if you will. Pardon the stretch of the analogy, ran out of words there.

What are you talking about....:thinking:
What "old thread"...:thinking:
That Thread I linked to was bumped by the OP on Feb 25 2012... 2 days ago...

Since you brought it up....
Lying won't help your case... Just yesterday you posted 13 times.....
and today is not yet over...:whistle:

Jerrys

Last edited:

I scrolled up and I thought it said 2011 for the first post, maybe I'm hallucinating :/ And I promise I wasn't trying to lie....I didn't realize it was that much. I don't think about it when I only post replies, but in a small handful of threads at a time, I just lose track. I'm sorry :/ I'd also like to continue this in PM's so the post count doesn't come back to haunt me...again... I've also counted and recounted my posts from yesterday (as seen from clicking all posts made by me, from the statistics tab of my profile) and I count 11. still bad, but not 13 :/

Last edited:

I've also counted and recounted my posts from yesterday (as seen from clicking all posts made by me, from the statistics tab of my profile) and I count 11. still bad, but not 13 :/

Now you're going to argue with me that I can't count...:thinking:
Maybe a refresher course in counting wouldn't hurt you....:whistle:
From your own Profile statistics.....

1) Yesterday, 12:44 AM
2) Yesterday, 12:57 AM
3) Yesterday, 11:15 AM
4) Yesterday, 08:33 PM
5) Yesterday, 08:37 PM
6) Yesterday, 08:51 PM
7) Yesterday, 09:04 PM
8) Yesterday, 09:22 PM
9) Yesterday, 10:10 PM
10) Yesterday, 10:16 PM
11) Yesterday, 10:29 PM
12) Yesterday, 10:41 PM
13) Yesterday, 11:07 PM

I count 13....
Why don't you just give up and accept it...

Jerry

Last edited:

Might have something to do with the different time zones. It's not that hard of a stretch to think that perhaps since we're in different time-zones, and we all acclimate our own personal profiles to that time-zone during account creation, that perhaps that could be the hang up we're looking at here. However, I could see how you may not have known that because my location strictly says "USA" and nothing more. I'm not trying to fight or lie so there's nothing to give up. And I even pointed out that 11 was still bad, so there's no point in arguing a difference of two when it's already a double digit number:

1, Yesterday, 09:15AM
2, Yesterday, 06:33PM
3, Yesterday, 06:37PM
4, Yesterday, 06:51PM
5, Yesterday, 07:04PM
6, Yesterday, 07:22PM
7, Yesterday, 08:10PM
8, Yesterday, 08:16PM
9, Yesterday, 08:29PM
10, Yesterday, 08:41PM
11, Yesterday, 09:07PM

Now, again, I ask that you keep this to PMs, and if you STILL want to argue the difference of 11 to 13 which it really does not matter, then I can take screenshots. Now please, keep this to PMs.

~~~ON TOPIC~~~

If you still have things to give away, then shoot me a PM, I feel this thread is dead anyway, but giving another shot just in case.

Last edited:

Seems like you will never learn...:undecided:

If the Military thing is true... you are going to have so
much fun arguing with them....:crackup::crackup::crackup:

Jerry

Last edited:

Seems like you will never learn...:undecided:

If the Military thing is true... you are going to have so
much fun arguing with them....:crackup::crackup::crackup:

Jerry

Jerry

Sir, I have continuously asked for a private conversation on the matter. This has no need here, and I am begging you for civility. Please, reply to my PM, IN the PM, and keep it In the PM. Thank you. The 11 vs 13 situation is a moot point. It will show different things for both of us and your ignorance to see that point speaks volumes I might add. And the military thing? I can show you pictures of my contract, both for my job, and my day of swearing in. If you have any doubts after that, then that is your kink to work out. Even pictures of me swearing in, and shaking hands with the lieutenant, and a video! All on my facebook, and I can link the youtube video here. I am who I say I am and you calling me out and saying otherwise shocks me. I can post all the pictures, and the video here. I don't know what section to put it in besides the "other" section. So just tell me if you need to see that proof, and I'll be happy to grab it for you.

Last edited:

I'd also like to continue this in PM's so the post count doesn't come back to haunt me...again...

Sir, I have continuously asked for a private conversation on the matter. This has no need here, and I am begging you for civility. Please, reply to my PM, IN the PM, and keep it In the PM. Thank you. The 11 vs 13 situation is a moot point. It will show different things for both of us and your ignorance to see that point speaks volumes I might add. And the military thing? I can show you pictures of my contract, both for my job, and my day of swearing in. If you have any doubts after that, then that is your kimk to work out. Even pictures of me swearing in, and shaking hands with the lieutenant, and a video! All on my facebook, and I can link the youtube video here. I am who I say I am and you calling me out and saying otherwise shocks me. I can post all the pictures, and the video here. I don't know what section to put it in besides the "other" section. So just tell me if you need to see that proof, and I'll be happy to grab it for you.

I find that comical...

YOU state that you want to take this to PM in Post #7....
yet I did NOT receive a PM from you until 8:50PM last night
that I saw and responded to this morning...

Instead you take it to this Thread to argue your point that
you "have since reverted to 3-4 post a day".
I responded on the venue that YOU decided to respond on
to show that you are still a liar (which you were accused of
before your ban and that you admitted to in your welcome
Thread)...

Did you count your "3-4 posts" of yesterday....:thinking:

Jerry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.