Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Planing on buying good laser.

i seen this add but if you where to read it you'll know that he has from what i think sold out right now of those due to a big buyer lmao,

as for the one who said come back in Dec, i don't think so i have had many lasers over the past year but i think i want the 1w ones now lol, if i can't find any on the day i get payed 30th, then i'll just do what everyone here would say no don't do that and but the WL Arctic lol

That's weird cause i just had one shipped out to me yesterday. Read the part of the thread where it says he just got more in. I had "bought" the artic, After 2 months of waiting i got a refund. October 24th is only a month a way so save up a little more than $300 and you can have a laser that is 3 times the size of the lasers you can find here, have less power than advertised, and twice the price. I would go with a different laser IMO.

Last edited:
i posted that part before noticing he said he already got more in lol, already talking to him by pm lol

Cool. His lasers are great and shipping time is the fastest I've seen from a seller.