Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

place for flamewars?

I propose a new method for settling disputes on the forums.

A duel! 10 paces at dawn with your best laser. May the best photons win!

Ace82

Murudai, nice to see you here, I know you've been busy with other stuff.   ;D

I'm 5'-11.25" 210lbs, so I could most likely either run circles around you, BIG GUY, or run away from you.   ;D

"flame-on" ;D

Murudai said:
I propose a new method for settling disputes on the forums.

A duel! 10 paces at dawn with your best laser. May the best photons win!

Not a totally bad idea......... maybe a place on the forum where 2 guys can verbally go
at each other....

But for the privilege..... they each have to give up half of their Rep points....

That should slow the flamewars down a bit.... ::) ::) IMHO

Jerry

You know what? If you want a site to flame, try this one (it's even got a laser section.)

www.askbrennan.com

This was made by someone in my school. He deserves a good flame every now and then. So take the crap and flaming off this forum, and bring it over there.

-Mark

JLSE

rocketparrotlet said:
You know what?  If you want a site to flame, try this one (it's even got a laser section.)

www.askbrennan.com

This was made by someone in my school.  He deserves a good flame every now and then.  So take the crap and flaming off this forum, and bring it over there.

-Mark

;DFlameBrennan.com ;D

rocketparrotlet said:
You know what?  If you want a site to flame, try this one (it's even got a laser section.)

www.askbrennan.com

This was made by someone in my school.  He deserves a good flame every now and then.  So take the crap and flaming off this forum, and bring it over there.

-Mark

You should talk to "Brennan" at school and tell him to buy a dictionary...
(unless it's a kindergarten or kindergarden... then my apologies... ;D)

Just reading the first page...  :'(

"Were"... instead of "Where"...

"fasion" instead of "fashion"....

(shaking head)

Jerry

kendon

this is me. i defeated tyson three or 4 times back in the 70s, and nowadays i work in a steel mill, i am the guy that carrys these iron rods, each one weighs 11 tons. but i am lazy, so i always take 4 at a time.

Attachments

• muscle_man.jpg
    muscle_man.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 61
kendon said:
this is me. i defeated tyson three or 4 times back in the 70s, and nowadays i work in a steel mill, i am the guy that carrys these iron rods, each one weighs 11 tons. but i am lazy, so i always take 4 at a time.
LOL what, you dont thinks thats me in the other picture LOL want me to hold up something with your name on it LMAO ;D ;D ;D or maybe peeing on a sign with your name on it LOL

JLSE

Tech_Junkie said:
[quote author=kendon link=1232700796/20#24 date=1232910933]this is me. i defeated tyson three or 4 times back in the 70s, and nowadays i work in a steel mill, i am the guy that carrys these iron rods, each one weighs 11 tons. but i am lazy, so i always take 4 at a time.
LOL what, you dont thinks thats me in the other picture LOL  want me to hold up something with your name on it LMAO  ;D ;D ;D or maybe peeing on a sign with your name on it LOL[/quote]

IMHO, the peeing on stuff should be left with your fetish site account ::) ;D :-?

Unless your flourecing pee with your laser that is.. ;)

Wow @Tech_Junkie

He's big so is Santa Clause but, he better stay off the donuts! ;D no hate.

kendon

if i got to choose i'd like to see you pee in your face, while shining a laser down your left eye. maybe your brain will fluoresce. so you could claim "my brain actually does something!" would look nice in your sig i guess.

Ace82

I don't know about lifing 44 tons of steel, but I like having the ability to wipe my own ass. ;D

I haven't tried the blu-ray piss stunt yet. :( If I remember, maybe I'll try it tonight. :)

;D ;D ;D @ this thread

Ace82 said:
I don't know about lifing 44 tons of steel, but I like having the ability to wipe my own ass.  ;D
I thought that was your moms job? D'oh ;D ;D ;D