Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PL-C Pro Dazzler 150mW Green by Jetlasers for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait so you got this from JETL but were helped by someone from wicked lasers who's email address is from freaklasers...?
Also posting pics here is no harder than posting them to an email.

:shhh:Don't point out the very obvious holes in this story:shhh:

Last edited:

Pay attention to what I wrote, if interested in this, regardless of infinitus. logic of used units, Brand New Unit, contact me via my email (previously indicated) and get all the details you want. Honestly, I'm not going through the hassles of posting photos on the forum. I think I was clear enough and I'm not hear to argue! I honestly don’t want to waist your time or mine, so I say again, if interested in such a unit, contact me for more details via email; end of story. Oh, you may want to chick with a person called Ryan who was a great help throughout the order and who happens to be a part of the support teem at Wickedlasers: support@freaklasers.com, maybe he will be nice enough and backup my story, two laser dazzlers sent to California, few weeks ago...

Who the hell are you kidding? :crackup:Go try another forum with your lies and scams, a$$hole.

TAKE it from me.... TJ has it right--

nothing this guy writes makes any sense to me...

waste no more time on this jerk

Status
Not open for further replies.