Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Pics Pics Pics 6/1

Ahoy!! It's already June!! I took more than 2500 pics in May :oops: I'm going to try to post them all here. JK. 1% should be plenty. If you want to see more, they are all on Flickr : LewDude's Flicker "Choice" Pics

I ALMOST jumped on that $300 yellow pointer. Almost. Just waiting for Sharp to make us the happiest group of folks on the planet and drop that next coveted diode :D I have some RGBs, but IT'S NOT THE SAME, haha! Contemplating building an analog RGB, tho - gotta have those colors :love:

Blah blah blah - hope everyone is having a great Saturday. Its beautiful in Indy. Now the pics!

Onward by Lewie Wilkinson, on Flickr

Laser Glory. by Lewie Wilkinson, on Flickr

IMAG4602~2 by Lewie Wilkinson, on Flickr

IMAG4968~3 by Lewie Wilkinson, on Flickr

IMAG4868~2 by Lewie Wilkinson, on Flickr

IMAG4827~2 by Lewie Wilkinson, on Flickr

IMAG4431~2 by Lewie Wilkinson, on Flickr

IMAG4475~2 by Lewie Wilkinson, on Flickr

IMAG3360~2 by Lewie Wilkinson, on Flickr

IMAG5049~2 by Lewie Wilkinson, on Flickr

IMAG4923~2 by Lewie Wilkinson, on Flickr

IMAG1841~2 by Lewie Wilkinson, on Flickr

IMAG3475~2 by Lewie Wilkinson, on Flickr

IMAG5077~3 by Lewie Wilkinson, on Flickr

IMAG3107~2 by Lewie Wilkinson, on Flickr

IMAG4069~3 by Lewie Wilkinson, on Flickr

IMAG4276~2 by Lewie Wilkinson, on Flickr

IMAG4530~2 by Lewie Wilkinson, on Flickr

Laser Star by Lewie Wilkinson, on Flickr
IMAG3890~3 by Lewie Wilkinson, on Flickr

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Looking good, Lew, it looks like you've used some complex setups on some of these shots; the results are well worth the effort, they look great! :cool:

These look great, Lew. I remember when I took hundreds of photos a week back in the 1980s after my daughter was born. I never regretted taking any of them. Back then people used film instead of flash data cards, so I have hard copies of many of those photos. I have yet to try to use film to take beam shots. Maybe I should. You never know how those might turn out.

I updated the links, for some reason it was showing less than 1/2 of the "gallery" links - so they are directly linked with Flickr BB code now.

Speaking of Flickr, I really hate what they did with their free model now. I believe the free users used to have a set amount of space but now they just limited it to 1k photos flat.. And I most definitely do not use it enough to justify PRO costs.