Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

pics 9/28

Here are some pics using binoculars (to get the wide beam effect), a Jetlasers 5X beam expander, a prism, fan diffraction gratings, and mirrors to achieve the effects I tried to get. Enjoy.

***my favorite pics from this post have been added to my "Best of" thread 10/1/13***

Last edited:

gismo

Using binoculars to achieve interesting beam outcome is some idea! In combination with some of the classic wavelengths of blue, green & red it creates beautiful effects, so it does:).

+1 for this weekly!

Last edited:

sinner

Man these threads are like a laser show of our own.. I just love the high-quality shots and mad photography skills, Bruce,only an artistic mind like you could do it my friend..

Loving those parallel mirror arrangements :beer: fantastic as usual :D

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Superb and unique photos, as usual!
:thanks: for these weekly treats Bruce!

Thank you everyone. The past two weeks I posted some shots on the thread I started, "Best Of" and maybe twenty people looked at that thread in two weeks so I think nobody knew I added my weekly pics to that post. So this week I went back to posting a weekly thread.

Bruce you could add a note at the bottom of your weekly post when you have added new pics to your Best Of thread :beer:

Hi hwang21,
Sounds like a plan, I guess I will wait until mid week or so, add and number the best few, and then leave a note as you suggested on my weekly post , thanks!

Last edited: