Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Picatinny Mount type Host

94Z28

Anyone know of a host/housing with a rail mount included in it? For flashlight or laser purposes?

Everything I see available is extremely high priced or questionable quality (in pre-made stuff) and was just curious if anyone knew of one!

If you'd rather not share info about this topic PM it to me thanks. And if your not sure what I mean by rail mount then disregard.

Last edited:

for a gun? if you find one that mounts a laser, it will need to have windage and elevation adjustments, or it will be useless. also, some laser pointers have beams that do not exit the laser perfectly parallel with the host. imagine rolling the laser on a flat surface while on, the dot will do rings on the wall if it isnt aligned. I'd love a laser sight with more power than 5mW, but I just stick with my lasermax genesis anyway

Last edited:
The rail mount I use on my AR fits the C6 hosts and their variants. It just uses a clamp kinda deal that goes around the upper part of the handle. I'll upload pics in a bit if you want me to show it to you. It isn't easily remove able without a hex wrench though.

Search for universal scope mount rings. As long as you can find a host with the correct diameter, those will work.

Hi,
You would need a scope mount with windage and elevation and also certain sized rings for the diameter of the laser housing . Even if the center beam isn't straight and true the adjustable mount will correct the point of impact ..

Rich:)