Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Phraug.com <150mw Fusion Green laser review

S

SenKat

Here's a short vid showing the Fusion smoking some tape ! (Yes, I use the same piece of "swiss tape" for most of my videos !  It keeps the production costs donw on my low-budget flix !)

Attachments

• Fusion.wmv
    6.6 MB · Views: 39
Dang nice power for a cheaper laser kicks the _ _ _ t out of my 20 mw ebayer lol and would NiMh batteries make a difference on most lasers for output power. Thank you

S

SenKat

Yeah - Lithiums shoot more juice into it, so you will get more power out of the laser....

T

timelord

Well said my good friend NiMh's have a very good timeline!! But peak!! It's all about you not!!!!!!! Being not such a tight bitch with your money!!!! I've learn't that top quality rechargeble's are ok, but you can't beat a set of lithiums or alkalines, for top class experiments, in my experience you must work with all batteries to judge firmly ;)

S

SenKat

Yeah - that is why I ran out and bought the Lith's - I had no intention on keeping any of them, and actaully sent off all the Liths I had to Megahurts - then had to go buy more when MY laser came in ! LOL

S

SenKat

Well, the initial price was $235.00 - he ran out of stock - he is waiting right now for more stock - and I am not sure what he is raising the price to at that time. Look for more stock in about a week.

K

kingzilla

Aww man, he is raising the price. :( I really hope it isn't too much, that was kinda around my price limit to start with. :'(