Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PHR-803T

Hello, We are supply the XBOX 360 HD-DVD laser PHR-803T sleds and other Game accessories and laser lens. your need any product, please contact us. thank you!

You are spamming our forums.

We are not idiots, if you spam our forums to advertise we'll disown you. Not only will we NOT buy your products we'll also recommend to other people to not buy your products, due to your unscrupulous advertising.

You should just make a single thread and advertise there. I give you 12 hours before a perma ban. Now GTFO

Murudai said:
You are spamming our forums.

We are not idiots, if you spam our forums to advertise we'll disown you. Not only will we NOT buy your products we'll also recommend to other people to not buy your products, due to your unscrupulous advertising.

You should just make a single thread and advertise there. I give you 12 hours before a perma ban. Now GTFO

These are the folks that AMK, Airy52 (and others) buy from for their mahvelus (not sarcasm) group buys.... They have good products, just questionable posting habits....

I see.

Look, that person is at 70 spam posts in one night now. They are deliberately spamming the forums. Their company has lost all the respect they might of gotten from me for those Group Buys.

I noticed him doing this when he was still at some 12 posts... I politely told him to stop, then sent a PM... hours later he's replied to my PM... so he's obviously not a bot, just a very persistent spammer... though it seems he doesn't really understand much english.

My PM:
pseudolobster said:
Hello,

Welcome to the forum...

Please do not keep posting links to your website in other people's conversations.

If you wish to promote your website, post a new thread in the Buy/Sell/Trade section of this forum.

His reply:
jinpenglaser said:
Hello,

sorry, After not such a thing. thank you.

I said the same thing, but a lot harsher.

He's already failed, and ignored requests to stop. I move for permanent IP ban. If we was really 'sorry' we would of stopped after being asked on multiple occasions.

Murudai said:
I said the same thing, but a lot harsher.

He's already failed, and ignored requests to stop. I move for permanent IP ban. If we was really 'sorry' we would of stopped after being asked on multiple occasions.

Seriously, man - you really should stop posting like you control who gets banned and who doesn't. After all, c0ldshadow owns this forum - and operates it as he sees fit. IF for some reason, you want to make a point about banning someone for any reason, you really should send him a PM or an Email - rather than posting items to whip up public opinion in your favor. I assure you that this spammer has already been reported to Avery - and he will most likely take action on it - but if he doesn't, then that is his decision - despite what you, or me, or anyone else may desire. No - I am not attacking you again - just making a statement, directed towards an ATTEMPT at not catering to spamming companies/individuals by giving them the exact same reactions in response to every single one of their posts.

I agree with murudai, this moron needs to be banned asap before every topic on the forum is overflowing with his worthless SPAM.

[link=http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1216650145]i think a temporary ban or perma ban is in order[/link]

jinpenglaser said:
Hello, We are supply the XBOX 360 HD-DVD laser PHR-803T sleds and other Game accessories and laser lens. your need any product, please contact us. thank you!

But do you harvest???

(joke) :p

SenKat, I fully understand that.

But last time I checked these are public forums, and since he was spamming it was a public issue. I had an opinion, that he should be banned, and I have every right to post that opinion. Other people posted the same.

The decision on what to do is up to c0ld, but that doesn't mean I don't have suggestions ;)

Murudai said:
SenKat, I fully understand that.

But last time I checked these are public forums, and since he was spamming it was a public issue. I had an opinion, that he should be banned, and I have every right to post that opinion. Other people posted the same.

The decision on what to do is up to c0ld, but that doesn't mean I don't have suggestions ;)

Yeah...O...K.... You know EXACTLY WTF I meant - but stay in your bubble ....it's fine with me ;)

SenKat_Stonetek said:
Yeah...O...K.... You know EXACTLY WTF I meant - but stay in your bubble ....it's fine with me ;)

Yeah, I know ;D

I still work as a moderator/administrator on several active forums, it's a hard habit to break :)

Murudai said:
[quote author=SenKat_Stonetek link=1216631737/0#12 date=1216680404]

Yeah, I know ;D

I still work as a moderator/administrator on several active forums, it's a hard habit to break :)
[/quote]

You wore that excuse out after the first fourteen times you used it. At least think up a new reason for your self important statements - the whole, "I ARE ADMIN" is old and worn out, guy. ;)

Too bad, lol. I spent 5 years conditioning and training myself into this posting mindset, and it isn't going to be undone in just a month or two :D

And I don't see what the problem is. All I did is say what EVERYONE else was thinking, that this guy should be banned. Everyone thought the same way, and so did c0ld, who'd already banned him before he'd got my message :)