Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PHR-803T ONLY $10.00 SHIPPED

AusLasersSuck said:
[quote author=Raghav_sharma link=1234460037/0#0 date=1234460037]i have 5 pieces of brand new blue ray diodes in the sled heat sinks
the price is including shipping anywhere!

If you want them send payment to raghavthemaster@aol.com along with how many you want
Got any left?!?

If so please reserve one for me!!

Thanks!
[/quote]

Auctelly two!

Where are you sending them from..US?What should I need to mention when I'll make the payment?

Nameless_Ranger said:
I still haven't received mine. Anyone else?

what?!?!
shady post.
unknown person
no info on item at all

this has to be legit!

THAT IS JUST CRAZY TALK!

I got everything I ordered from Raghav_sharma yesterday.. It all checked out except for a PHR diode that looked like it had been partially melted, and had only one pin left.. All told, I paid $55 for most of a pocket pal build (host, heatsink), a rkcstr driver, and two diodes in Aixiz modules, one of which is the PHR I just described, the other is a LOC diode. The LOC diode and the rkcstr driver both work fine, so I don't feel like I got ripped off..

Nameless_Ranger said:
I still haven't received mine. Anyone else?

Mate i sent you yours i should arive soon.. no need to worry i am new but many people have bought and recieved the items. please be patient it is international post.

thank you

ElektroFreak said:
I got everything I ordered from Raghav_sharma yesterday.. It all checked out except for a PHR diode that looked like it had been partially melted, and had only one pin left.. All told, I paid $55 for most of a pocket pal build (host, heatsink), a rkcstr driver, and two diodes in Aixiz modules, one of which is the PHR I just described, the other is a LOC diode. The LOC diode and the rkcstr driver both work fine, so I don't feel like I got ripped off..

Hope u like it mate :)

Raghav_sharma said:
[quote author=Nameless_Ranger link=1234460037/0#6 date=1236208690]I still haven't received mine. Anyone else?

Mate i sent you yours i should arive soon.. no need to worry i am new but many people have bought and recieved the items. please be patient it is international post.

thank you[/quote]

Very cool! I'll keep my eyes open for it.

^You should try to contact Raghav via his paypal email address. That got me a response when I had to contact him in the past..