Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

**PHR-803T**LPC-815**GBW-H10N**Sled/Diodes**

BluRay

[highlight]THIS GB IS OFFICIALLY FINISHED. NOT TAKING ANY MORE ORDERS FOR GBW-H10N[/highlight]​
[move]PHR-803T GBW-H10N     LPC-815[/move]

The first GB was a great success. Except for the incident with Aixiz and them sending the aixiz blank modules. Anyhow i figure i Do another GB , Only difference is this GB you will be able to order any of the three different sled/diode you like. So its like 1 Big GB rolled into 1. I will also be ordering my Aixiz Module from Kendell, Im willing to pay abit more but have the peace of mind and knowing where or when it would be shipped out.

PHR-803T Blu-Ray SLED - DIODES

These PHR-803T selds are the common sleds we been using for the 405nm Diodes they give out a Violet beam. Although its called a Blu Ray laser diode, its not to be mistaken for a "BLUE" laser diode. These have been known to be driven upto 300mw but is Highly not recommended. The ideal range for these diodes are 100mW- 125mW.

GBW-H10N 4X Blu-Ray SLED - DIODES

These diodes from this sled were only been used by afew member here due to the price of the BR 4X DVD BURNER driver they came from. Its ranges from $250-$350+. They are the newer BR diodes us forum member are starting to use becuase of the cheaper price for the sleds at $45+ compare to hundreds. They have the 4X Blu Ray diodes with a high power Red closed can diode and an IR diode. The BR can be run at 150mw-175mW and the Red diode said to be run at 240mW+. But more testing will yet to confirm if they both can be run at higher power levels. They also contain 8 nice glassw optics that you will also get along with all the diodes if you order just Diodes

LPC-815 20X Red LONG DIE OPEN CAN

These sled/diodes are from the 20X DVD burner driver. They have been proved to be very stable at high power output ranging from 300mw+ They are an Open Can Diode so they are extremly fragile. Harvesting these you have to be very cafreful when harvesting. You will get the IR diode and the 3 optics will these if ordering the Diodes.

PAYMENT METHOD

Payment for the GBW-H10N sled-diodePayPal, and you MUST leave your forum name and the item your buying in the "Note To Seller" Its very hard to track down who paid without a name to put the item too. The address to be paid to is [highlight][/highlight] Make sure you add up the payments correctly before paying. thankyou.

Payment for the LPC-815 & PHR-803T sled-diodePayPal, and you MUST leave your forum name and the item your buying in the "Note To Seller" Its very hard to track down who paid without a name to put the item too. The address to be paid to is [highlight]PM ME FOR DETAILS[/highlight] Make sure you add up the payments correctly before paying. thankyou.

PRICE LIST FOR SLED

~PHR-803T Sled [highlight]$13.20 each [/highlight]Incl Shipping Anywhere. Order of 10+ must pay [highlight]$3 Extra[/highlight]   PM me for payment details (NOW A SALE)

~GBW-H10N Sled [highlight]$45.00 each [/highlight]incl Shipping Anywhere. Order of 10+ must pay [highlight]$3 Extra[/highlight] Payment details above

~LPC-815 Sled [highlight]$14.30 each[/highlight] Incl Shipping Anywhere. Order of 10+ must pay [highlight]$3 Extra[/highlight] PM me for payment details (FINISHED THIS GB. BUT GB #3 AVAIL NOW)

PRICE FOR DIODE

Prices for diodes are the SAME as the Sleds, except there is NO need to pay extra for orders of 10+. With all the Order for the diodes ONLY IF YOU REQUEST IT!!!!!you will get the extra IR diode and All the Optics thats in the sled.

PRICE FOR Module

~ Aixiz Blank Module are [highlight]$4 each[/highlight]

~Tracking Postage Option  [highlight]$6 Extra[/highlight] Highly Recommended for big orders. But available for any purchase.

~Harvesting and also putting into Aixiz Module will be [highlight]Free[/highlight]

MAKE SURE YOU READ THE PRICE CORRECTLY BEFOR MAKING PAYMENT. I WILL START TO ORDER WHICH EVER SLEDS REACHES 40-50+ FIRST LIKE THE PREVIOUS GB. AND IF ANY OF THE OTHERS TAKE ABIT LONG THAN 2 WEEKS THAN I WILL GO AHEAD AND ORDER THEM NO MATTER WHAT THE ORDER IS UP TO!!!!

[highlight]ORDER LIST FOR PHR-803T BR[/highlight]  PM ME FOR PAYMENT DETAILS (DONT PAY BEFORE YOU PM ME)
AoiShiKaKu  3 Sled  *PAID*
Arathron 1 Sled 2 Diodes *PAID*
SpyderX  1 Diode *PAID*
DataPlumber  2 Diode 2 Aixiz *PAID*
rkrishnan 1diode in aixiz *PAID*
cerium 2 Seld 2 Aixiz *PAID*   PEOPLE WHO'VE PAID, ALL YOUR SLED HAS BEEN SENT
Spacemandc 1 diode 1 aixiz *PAID*    
hevnsent 2 diode *PAID*
Phoenix3200 5 Sleds *PAID*
Aoishikaku   5 Sleds *PAID*

[highlight]  ORDER FOR GBW-H20L 4X BR [/highlight]
Treb76 2 Sled *PAID*
Igort   5 Diodes *PAID*
DanQ  5 Sled  *PAID* ALL BEEN SENT!!
Sam    1 Diode *PAID*

Far    4 Sled   *PAID*
Mophead   2 Sled 4 Aixiz  *PAID*

[highlight]ORDER FOR LPC-815 20X RED LOC[/highlight]PM ME FOR PAYMENT DETAILS (DONT PAY BEFORE YOU PM ME)
 Milos  5 Bare Diode *PAID*
Thebucketmouse  1 Sled *PAID*
rkrishnan 1diode in aixiz *PAID*
    PEOPLE WHO HAVE PAID, YOUR SLED HAS BEEN SENT OUT.
DocX 1 Sled*PAID*   FINISHED. SEE GB#3
goahead  1 diode 1 Aixiz *PAID*
hevnsent 1 diode *PAID*

Tommy

Attachments

• All_Module_parts_001_001.jpg
    All_Module_parts_001_001.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 1,373

BluRay

Re: **PHR-803T - LPC-815 - GBW-H10N SLED/DIODE**

THE GBW-H10N Sled comes from the 4X BR Burner. It contains 3 diodes, 1 BluRay diode, 1 Close Red diode and 1 IR diode. They come with alot of big and nice glass optics also. If your buying this and would like diode. Then i will harvest it all for you and put the Glass optics in a bag and incl it with your order.

If you need me to Remove the Heatsink from the Blu Ray and Red diode please make sure you specify that!!!!

Price for these sled or diode are [highlight]$45 each[/highlight], and if you order the diode you will get all 3 diode and glass optics with your purchase.

Attachments

• All_Module_parts_010_001.jpg
    All_Module_parts_010_001.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 625

BluRay

Re: **PHR-803T - LPC-815 - GBW-H10N SLED/DIODE**

LPC-815 RED LONG DIE OPEN CAN sled comes from the LG 20X DVD burner. They have a high power output of 250mW and has been run over 300mw. These are very fragile and can easily be damaged it you dont know how to remove it from the HeatSink. Again you must specify it in your payment if you would like it removed from Heat Sink or not.

These are [highlight]$14.30 [/highlight]per Sled or Diode. You will get the IR Diode with the diode purchase.  

Attachments

• lpc815.jpg
    lpc815.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 749

BluRay

Jerry this is a MEGA GB lol but im not going to order everything together, its which ever makes it to 40+ or if the order takes to long then i order it first.

Chad the GBW is the 4X BR sled its much more than the 12X Sony going on now becuase these have more exspensive lense and optics.

Tommy

treb76

I would like 2 GBW-H10N sleds.
EDIT: Is the supply actually not out?

BTW, your first post says GBW-H20L under the PHR description and the buyer list thingy which is close the 6x bluray writer [GGW-H20L] not the 4x [GBW-H10N].

BluRay

Oh Crap, sorry lol its the GBW. And no the supply is not out, there is plenty, its out for Amkdeath supplier.
But not out here. ;)

Tommy

treb76

Nice :cool: More sleds + cheaper prices. Ownage. Great idea btw, love the one stop shop concept.

how many mW could i safely push the open can red to and expect it to last?? and if i used my glass lens?

JLSE

LOL, I was only inquiring about the price, did not expect to wind up on the list so fast :-?

If you have the 4x sleds, I sent you a PM for an order ;D

Kage

thebucketmouse said:
how many mW could i safely push the open can red to and expect it to last?? and if i used my glass lens?

I tested one of these in a housing with a big heatsink and it looked like 220-240mW is the sweet spot. It took 450mA to get 240mW after a glass Aixis lens. Above that it seemed to use a lot more current with little increase in power out.

well my red i have now is from a 16x dvd burner with a plastic axis lens, ive been running it with 2x AA batteries with no driver for about a year now, still burning great. would this new diode + a glass lens be a big jump in burning power from my current setup?

BluRay

Kage is right, that seems to be the nice spot for them, but when you try to go higher in mA. it only increase in mW slowly. but they have been pushed to 300mW+ before.

Wannaburn i thought you PM me telling me you want that much. if not let me know now and i'll take you off.

Tommy

IgorT

thebucketmouse said:
well my red i have now is from a 16x dvd burner with a plastic axis lens, ive been running it with 2x AA batteries with no driver for about a year now, still burning great. would this new diode + a glass lens be a big jump in burning power from my current setup?

Using a driver would be a big jump in burning power, from your current setup, cos then the power would not drop with the battery voltage, as the batteries discharge.

If by glass lens you mean one of the triple element AixiZ, they don't really increase the power. The bottom-threaded one is on the same level as a clear plastic lens, the all-threaded one has a couple of percent more, barelly noticable on a meter. There are plastic lenses available for cheap, which increase the power more than that (AR coated acrylics).

Otherwise, it's really hard to say what current is flowing through your diode and what power it is putting out, when the batteries are full, because of the setup. It could be severelly overdriven at that point and put out almost as much as the long can red, but only for a short time. But it's not likelly to be much more than 200mW. With the long can diode and an AR acrylics, you can get up to 250-275mW. With a regular acrylic, the same powers require much more current.