Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

**PHR-803T**LPC-815**GBW-H10N**Sled/Diodes**

BluRay

hevent sent, what order are you refereing too? the GBW?? if so, they have only been sent out this friday 19th so it woudnt of got there yet. Other orders have all gone out minus 3 people.

Tommy

IgorT

Tommy, when do i get the 4x's? Did you ship them on the 19th?

BluRay

Igor it will be there, i shipped all of them on friday, but yours i had to harvest, so its taking alittle longer.

heventsent i just realised, you didnt order any gbw. so your order wnet out already.

i will get it out today.

Tommy

Hello Tommy

I received one red LD in Axiz module. Thank you very much.

Unfortunately the sled is missing, and i really need it. That's why i asked you twice to include the sled, on the thread and also with the paypal comment.

Ahmet

danq

My 4x sleds arrived today - thanks, Tommy!

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]
DanQ

Go figure, another day I still dont have my order. I sent my money on the first, 30 days ago.

:D :D :D
This is just a note to all those in the U.S. anxiously awaiting Blue Ray's shipment of LPC-815 and PHR-803T's , I just received them today in the US Mail, so if you are waiting, you should get them soon.
an amusing side note is that the Oz customs had probably opened it - there was a bright orange sticker marked "ID RECORDED" - whatever that means! ;D

I don't think there is a problem  :-/ it has got to come from Austrila, I was just wondering if Tommy had an idea of when it may arrive as I'm going to be away for a while soon ;).

BluRay

Sam, let me check when i get home monday, But if its been sewnt, then its been sent, the holidays can delay the shipping also. But just PM me if you want to ask anything, this thread is finished, and i dont check up on it reguarly.

Tommy