Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PHR-803T laser COMPLETE :D

thanks qumefox and about the heat sink can i just slip it on my aixiz module? because the module doesnt get hot and if i put a heatsink how is it gonna sink heat?

Hiemal

You technically don't need a heatsink for the module at such low powers. Using a heatsink would just add extra weight, with no added benefits.

I'm gonna build the same thing as you and I won't be using a heatsink! :p

I would recommend some form of heatsink. For something like a PHR you don't need a lot, or anything extravagant, but I advise using something.

ARG

I would recommend some form of heatsink. For something like a PHR you don't need a lot, or anything extravagant, but I advise using something.

Those bigger black modules work just fine for for keeping a PHR cool.

ok thank im working on my LPC 826 laser the aixiz module came and i got the diode ready all i need is a driver but im definitly gonna use a heatsink on the lpc because in bona make it work on a high current probably 300mW but not to high

Fiddy

ok thank im working on my LPC 826 laser the aixiz module came and i got the diode ready all i need is a driver but im definitly gonna use a heatsink on the lpc because in bona make it work on a high current probably 300mW but not to high

you know mW is the unit for power not current :thinking::thinking: