Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PHR-803T done/tracking info on 1ST page  

jake21

[highlight]This is a Gb FEELER on the PHR-803T i will be leaving on vacation nov 21'st and will be back dec 4'th to place the order on the 803t sleds/diodes in heatsink, just post intrest  and how many sleds u like to purchace, and when i get back ill place order  ;) and if u deside to cancle just delete ur post or pm me thanks [/highlight]

and they are the broke sleds. The only Type of payment accepted is paypal and google checkout, [highlight]DO NOT for get to add what you are paying for(feeler sleds) and ur fourm name in the "note to seller" section[/highlight]. you must check the box that says the payment is for "goods" otherwise paypal wont let me print your label online and you probably wont see the "note to seller"

[highlight]PHR Diode 11.50$ shipped  in the us $12.00 a sled for any where else in the world  add .35 cents for each additional unit [/highlight] paypal address is [highlight]chevy2259@yahoo.com[/highlight]

aixiz modules: 4$ each    

Fee to put Diode into Module: $0.50    

Shipping will be By 2-5 Day First Class USPS. same shipping rules will apply! shipping is included in the price and orders (all postage if possible).  

YOU MUST MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A VALID ADDRESS ATTACHED TO YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT  

[highlight]must put forum id on paypal page [/highlight]

must reach 40-50 sleds plus, and shipping takes 4-5 days to arive to me  

PAID

*jwc----------------1 sled--------------------------------------------------------PAIDSHIPPED
digital_blue----------5 sleds----------------------------------------------------PAIDshipped
*AjentX---------------1 and 1 module (pre mounted --------------------------PAID SHIPPED one more modual
*goahead------------3 sleds and 2 separate Aixiz modules-------------------PAIDSHIPPED
*scopeguy20---------5 sleds-----------------------------------------------------PAIDSHIPPED
*Benm--------------- 2 diodes mounted in aixiz modules ---------------------PAIDSHIPPED
*HAWK--email--------2-2 sleds and 2 modules.--------------------------------PAIDSHIPPED
*ColdStl-------------4 diodes placed in 4 aixiz modules------------------------PAIDSHIPPED
*ElektroFreak---------2 in modual------------------------------------------------PAIDSHIPPED recived
danjoo------------------3-3--------------------------------------------paid/shipped
Kage ----------------8-------------------------------------------------------------PAIDshipped
john_lawson ---------2 sleds ------------------------------------------------------PAID SHIPPED
spensa ----------------1 sled harvest ---------------------------------------------PAID
Chad-------------------2 sleds-------------------------------------------------------PAIDSHIPPED

mikeeey -----------------------1sled in modual--------------------------------------paid
christopher lawrence ???? no user name -----------------------------------shipped
jed2i -----------------------------1---------------------------------------paid
GEORGE TRIANO no user name ??????--------------------------------SHIPPED

WAITING ON AXIZ MODUALS
hevnsnt---------------2 sleds with 2 AixiZs---------------------------------------PAID owe moduals

*dataplumber9----3 sleds 3 moduals--------------------------------------------PAID owe moduals

*thegr8revealing-----4 in moduals-----------------------------------------------PAID
*roSSco---------------2-in moduals----------------------------------------------PAID

matt09-------------3 extracted sleds-------------------------------------------------PAID
*PostOfficeBuddy--------------1 in axiz modual-------------------------PAID

heruursciences----------------50 sleds ---------------------------------------paid

wannaburn----------------------150 sleds---------------------------------------------paid
*patentec--------------1 - Aixis + BR Diode, 1 - Bare BR Diode, 1 - BR Sled=====paid *

[highlight]pay here chevy2259@yahoo.com[/highlight][/b

jake21

Re: PHR-803T feeler $11.50

got ya,,, i no the price is cheap but this is a real GB, and u will get ur diodes for sure ;)

treb76

jake! tell me you're sending out the previous gb's sleds before you leave!

don't leave without shipping!!

::) ::)

jake21

im leaving today guys, ill be back very soon, in each order will be some cool marbles ;)and for the other orders will have some thing lil extra for the wait may be a extra diode ;)

Attachments

• SUDMsm_004_002.jpg
    SUDMsm_004_002.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 97

if the other dude in another GB doesnt answer... im in for 2

caleb

il buy 1 for now :(
but il pay when teh time is right, currency etc... so is there a time you need pay in, i know you want an idea of how many people are 'realy' paying.

I'll take 3 sleds and 3 aixiz modules. Thanks

edit: Make that 3 diodes placed in 3 aixiz modules please. Thanks
(dont know if the strikethrough worked on the first reply, sorry)

Benm

I'll take 2 diodes mounted in aixiz modules - that'd be $32 total (non-us), right?