Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PHOTOS ADDED Bunch of cool DJ lasers-close-out sale-

^^^ which RG are you looking at--The one I got last year was a discounted as-is-- we got it working but the yellow is a tad off-but it was a good deal for the price-- I will look at the details and PM you about the RG=Y ones. Not many left atm---

edit/update I emailed Kyle with your question the link that Trevor was so kind to post is easy to read(thanks trev)

the trinity.SPECTRA and the zeta AFAIK MAKE YELLOW BY 'CROSSING' THE BEAMS--NOT DICHROS

I can send your addy to kyle if you like -- he will prolly get back with an answer to me soon-- I will PM you.

sure would like to have a ZETA!!

I was thinking of either one of the starscopes or the mega/ministars

That Spectra/Trinity sure is tempting. Do you happen to have any more information?

At first I was also quite tempted, but truly, that price is just ok. Remember, it is not a scanner w/ a set of galvos - they use stepper motors. It is meant for beam shows. There are also many similar looking models for around the same price: LD 310mW RGB Beam Show Laser Light Stage DJ Club Party - eBay (item 250681434859 end time Sep-10-10 19:48:14 PDT)

310mW Red Green Blue Violet DJ Laser DMX Stage Show RGB - eBay (item 110489374363 end time Aug-31-10 08:40:10 PDT)

Right. I read a little farther and noticed the Smart-Tek 50, seems to use real galvos rather than steppers.

Edit: And besides, I know that these aren't the best, I just want something to mess around with

Last edited: