Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Perpetual Motion Achieved, at Last

I realize this is not about Lasers but after years of work, finally, in a joint effort with my collaborators at DARPA the office of which a picture is below, achieved perpetual motion with a modified Sterling Engine design that does NOT use temperature differential.
PSX_20210401_102517.jpg

Perpetual Motion

No animals were tortured or abused for this research

Last edited:

Well, I can honestly tell you that the engine runs exactly as you see in the video. It is running indoors. As you can also see there are no wires or any power source. The video has not been edited except for trimming its size and showing side and top views.

Sorry but I'm not biting, if I had a dime for every perpetual motion video I've seen on youtube... well, you know the rest... ;)

I am not suggesting you or anyone else bite. I am sure you have food at home. I am telling you the truth. There are no wires. Now, this type engine can operate in the sun of the top of the displacer is black and the engine is in the sun. This on is not in the sun and there is led lighting. That is all.

Everything is as I have described.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
We have no access to the video, I really want to see this. ;)

Yes, the video works but I've seen a hundred more convincing videos on youtube... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
So what you are telling us, is that it isn't a perpetual motion machine but a high efficiency solar energy to mechanical energy converter? Do you have any proof that in that clunky base is no extra components? Also I can't see how the lighting in that room would provide enough energy for what that machine is outputting. The big problem I see is you claim temperature isn't responsible. As I have seen how radiometers operate, and they require a vacuum and intense light to operate I still call april fools. If it genuinely isn't and you are serious. Big mistake posting this today. Extraordinary claims requires extraordinary evidence.