Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Perfect Case for the BFG

Kenom

Well, I got my Pelican case today and spent a little time putting everything together and pulling out the required pucks of foam to make it work for my lasers.

lemme tell ya this thing is sturdy.. They show pictures of it being run over by a car and still retaining it's shape and I believe that it would. It's a pretty heavy duty case and now I don't need to worry about dropping my lasers and getting them damaged.

By kenkassdy at 2007-06-28

Gerald

Wow, it looks nice!
I plan on getting one, may I know if you bought it from the website link you gave us just now?

For the foam inserts, was it custom made or was it the pick and pluck foam things?

I want to get one to ship Krispy Kreme's to Singapore, AND use it as a case for storing stuff :p
Does anyone know of a good case that is inexpensive and very sturdy and is airtight for shipping doughnuts, other than the pelican case?

Kenom

I did get it from the website I mentioned. It is the puck and pluck foam and the peices on it are very very small. I'd say 1/4 inch. to half inch

I've searched all over the place looking for other cases and the pelican one's are the best hands down.

Gerald

Okay thats so cool. Something like building blocks, only cooler :p

May be getting one but I have no use for it. Only the novelty factor. haha.

May I run over it in my new car Ken? Pleeeeease?

Jase

Attachments

• abram111.jpg
    abram111.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 115
S

SenKat

Uhmm...Jase ? Buddy, pal, friend of mine - can I ask you to drive past my bosses boss's house with your new car, please ? Then I may get teh budget I want for my employees ! LOL !!!

Kenom

errrrrrr. I don't think it will handle that kind of car. LOL :) although it would rock if it did. Doggone thing is sturdy. I would of course have to take out the lasers before we tried. would be a shame to crush them!!

Gerald

May be getting the case as well, the 1150.
It sells cheap on eBay like 20USUD or so.

IS there any difference like any older model or something?
From what I understand there is a newer generation of 1150 but still called 1150, whats the difference anyone knows??

Gerald