Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

people sambody sell me a 50mW@473nm for 300 euro

Jaseth

remux: ok sorry for thinking your were Irish! I am not myself at the moment and have been fast to get annoyed and bad at expressing myself lately. Welcome the the forum! Usually 473nm lasers are very expensive but you could check out www.laser-wave.co.uk and send them an email asking their price. Their labby lasers are very good, often overspec at good prices and have TTL and Analogue Blanking and Active (TEC) cooling. Being in Europe shipping to you will also be included in the price! You can check out www.laser-man.co.uk for all sorts of great info on scanners. Good luck with your buy and sorry for hijacking your thread.

phoenix77: Couldn't agree more!

chipdouglas: Thanks! I know I have been a bad boy ;( Sorry about that.

Remux,
Post a picture of what you need EXACTLY and ill see if i can get one for you. Im having a hard time trying to understand what u need and explaining it to my supplier in china lol. A picture would be best.

remux

the thing is dont know how to put pictur in here

i will put picture of all i have & then you know wath will i need too get this problem solved

how do i put picture?

Upload the picture to imageshack (google it) and then post the final link it gives you

Jaseth

www.laser-wave.co.uk is still the cheapest place you can get a good unit from to my knowledge. Since shipping is included within Europe and the prices are almost the same as ordering them straight from the manufacturer (CNI) I cannot imagine where you would get a better deal + service is really good. Have you sent an e-mail to their customer support and asked for a price quote? Rob is really helpful.

diachi

You can get a better deal from me ;)

However, I do agree that Laser-Wave units are great units !

diachi

Just off the phone with Remux, tried to sort a deal out with him, seems like an alright guy ! Hopefully I can hook up with some lovely blue laser goodness ! ;)

diachi

he wants a 50mW+ Blue labby for his RGB projector since the original broke :p

And also, the original, broken one uses a 808nm diode? Is it c-mount or 9mm? Either way, it seems like he could fix it for a small cost. I personally have two, 9mm 2W 808nm diodes of which I would be willing to sell one, and I know digital_blue is selling a 2W 808nm c-mount diode for only $38.

diachi

I wasn't aware that there were 2W 808nm diodes in 9mm package, as far as I was aware they were 1W maximum.

His laser takes a c-mount.

he wants a 50mW+ Blue labby for his RGB projector since the original broke :p

Man... if his first post would have stated exactly that.... instead of "BLUE BLUE BLUE i need BLUE :cryyy:"...
this whole thread would have taken a different turn... IMO...:cool:

Jerry

diachi

Oh well, he's been sorted out with now, and hooked up with a nice 50mW + Blue at 473nm with analogue modulation ! :)

Regards,

Adam

remux

thanks adam

ok so maybe anyone want thet my broken blue?