Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Pen style blu-ray tutorial

oh thats it i rember you posting that somewhere before

that is a pretty sweet laser.
that pic must have been taken ages ago your ccd isn't completely destroyed ;D

thanks,
Mitch

hey guys if you have any questions about the tutorial please feel free to ask

Thanks,
Mitch

I made this one last night from one of my freinds mode hopping dx 50 mw
I was having problems with the axis fitting in the barrel so i removed the original cap from the dx and guess what it perfectly fit the axis ,another problem was the two boards need to be spaced apart about 1/4 inch then glued togather somehow a matchstick worked on mine with some hotglue anyways this thread really helped me and mine looks exactly like a dx 50 just waiting on my 10440 aaa rechargeable 3.7 batteries thanks Rubberband you da MAN

upon several builds i now use aluminum foil on the front aixis fit and jb weld to hold boards togather thanks a+ tutorial

Last edited:
thank i hop that works great for you

btw i usually keep the back half of the aixiz module on when i glue the green driver.

Thanks,
Mitch

just took apart the DX style lase that was sent to me for evaluation by a scamming chineese laser company a while back, now All I need is that PHR diode!

Nice tut!!!

Nice tutorial Mitch! I am going to use it as a basis for my DR lava driver build, I'll let you know how it goes! My biggest concern is that the driver might not fit inside the module shell, so then I'll have to attach two boards together to get the switch to work...

i donno if anyone is aware, I had one these hooked up to a PHR-803T a couple days ago, and it was putting out 230mW of Blu-ray!!! Preety sweet! but then it just had to die...

yea i'm sticking to 120ma max seems to be a safe setting
those 803's arent growing off trees anymore :p

Zom-B

:'( I needs a new host, but I don't have a leadlight or harvestable DX. My 803T running at 198mA putting out 190mW has a duty cycle of 15 seconds before dangerously heating up-

Sorry, I forgot to mention. Nice tutorial *thumb up*!

polop

hi there i know this is a off topic question - but were do you get these high powered blu ray diods? (i know there is a thread but it is sooooo long) and what is the cost?. because this is aproject i surely would be interested in thanks

i will sell you one for $50 installed in an aixiz module and shipped to the us.

tell me what you think

thanks,
Mitch