Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PC or Mac?

Artix said:
^ I've gotten one of those in firefox. All you need to do is force quit it.  ;)

It's nothing compared to the blue screen of death.
but if it's bad enough it wont force quit... then it wastes your time and you must wait... lol.

--------
I use Adobe Premiere for my video editing.

Artix said:
^ I've gotten one of those in firefox. All you need to do is force quit it.  ;)

Couldn't. Also I got them frequently. Not just firefox but in final cut and whatever other program we used that i hated lol.

HumanSymphony said:
[quote author=Artix link=1205467519/80#83 date=1232076388]^ I've gotten one of those in firefox. All you need to do is force quit it.  ;)

Couldn't. Also I got them frequently. Not just firefox but in final cut and whatever other program we used that i hated lol.[/quote]
WaitCursor-300p.gif

My PC randomly blue-screened one day, but after that, it was fine. Knowing my sister though...she probably accidentally went into the system files and deleted something, thinking it was some virus.  ::) I had to help her find the USB port on the front of my computer one time.  ::) She's online 150% more than me too...

Linux for sure.. Ubuntu specifically.

MacOS is nothing more than a UNIX clone (which means it shares the same heritage as Linux, only MacOS is less functional)..

Macs are great for people who want a simple, easy to use interface. This may sound great but for more advanced users, all MacOS does is hamper usability and customization.

If you want the stability of MacOS without paying serious $$ just for a logo of an Apple with a bite out of it, Linux is the only way.. Although, I've always wanted a small plastic piece shaped like a partially consumed apple, so maybe I'll shell out a few hundred dollars for one....